1. How it occurred

(That's Mikhail before reincarnated btw)

Mikhail's POV

My name is Mikhail Alexander, your average 28 year old guy living with the idea of Not-Starving-to-Death, today was just a normal day, since it's Sunday I decided to go to the store to buy groceries because you know, just like what I said not starving is a good idea.

But then my whole day got utterly RUINED as a douchebag-of-a-kid decided to push me off the sidewalk and on to a speeding car. So yeah I died, the end.

But then god had the Audacity to say that my death was a mistake and decided to bring me back to life.

In the Romance type Novel I recently finished, it's called 'The Blooming Flower is a Perfect Sign of Love!', could have choose another name but okay.

The novel itself was that typical cliché of a story, but it was rather good to read, it was about a girl named Amelie Junipera , and of course she's that one of the commoner who somehow got accepted into the Academy that was supposed to be the only Noble academy, The Arcana Dice Academy. Did the author use a name generator or something?

And yeah she's the I'm-not-like-other girl heroine, because she is the so stupid and that's what make her the best female lead I ever seen, why? BECAUSE GIRL FuCKING KIcKED THE CROWN PRINcE's NUtS, AND SHE DID NOT EVEN APOLOGIZE.

Then she proceed to accidently attract five love interest, and the best thing is, SHE. DID. NOT. GET. TOGETHER. WITH. ANY. OF. THEM.  

and enough with the self-narrating in my head, when will this reincarnating process end? I've been looking at white space for a couple of minutes right now! Hey God?? ANswer me Old mAn!

"SHUT UP YOUNG CHILD BE PATIENT"

"FUCLK YOU!"

And behold, I, Mikhail Alexander, just made a Guinness world record of the first man being to curse at god DIRECTLY at it face. My biggest mistake.

Then I finally open my eyes, I look around and it seems I'm reincarnated as a noble based on how my room designed. I quickly search for a mirror to see my reflection, and oh DAMN.

 I quickly search for a mirror to see my reflection, and oh DAMN