- cat boy -

Context ✨
So you and Danny are roommates and he's a cat boy ( litteraly ) and you help him also your a bunny lmao.

"Uh Danny are you okay?" I say knocking on his bedroom door, "oh shit" I whisper realising 'he's in heat' rings through my mind as I race downstairs to get the medication "hey Danny I'm going to come in alright?" I say walking in to see him on his bed a sweaty mess "[y/n] please get out, I can't control what I do" he says hiding his face. "May I see your eyes please?" I say walking closer "fine…" he says uncovering his eyes, his eyes had turned into some amazing emerald color. "Your eyes are gorgeous-" I say sitting on the bed, "please don't" Danny says waving his hand Infront of his face. "Have you had any today?" I say gesturing to the small box in my hand, "no…" he said ashamed "okay please have some now" I say passing him the box and rubbing his arm.

After he took the medication I spoke up "how about you have a shower and I'll change your sheets okay because the sheets are covered in sweat" I say walking to the corridor and grabbing some sheets out of the linen cupboard when I hear a loud thud come from his room, I rush back in to see Danny on the floor "woah are you okay!" I say helping him up "can you walk?" I ask. "I don't think so" Danny says rubbing his neck, "okay so I'll help you grab some clothes for you and change your sheets okay?" I say smiling up at him. After Danny showered he came back in just as I was finishing making his bed "hey!" I continued "you feel better now?" I ask walking over "yup" he says blank faced "no your not" I reply.

"I just- it's taking every bit of my self control right now to not" he trailed off whispering, "well it's fine if you don't want to talk it's fine!" I say walking towards the door "no please!" Danny says rushing over and pinning me to the wall. "Promise you won't leave" he said sternly "I promise!" I insisted, "good" Danny pouted huging me "I love you" I whisper into his chest "what?" He said pushing my shoulder back "nothing!" I continue "what did you try to say before?" I ask turning the attention back to him "please tell me?" I ask looking up at him. "It's taking every bit of my self control to not ᵏⁱˢˢ you" he said quietly "I didn't hear what you said sorry?" I tease fully knowing what he said "oh hush I know you heard me" he says walking over to his bed.

"Come on" Danny said patting a spot next to him on the bed, I came over to lay next to Danny "your ears are so fluffy" he said stroking my long bunny ears. "Can I Play with your hair?" I ask "sure" Danny responded "come on" I say patting my torso, he rolled on-top of me so I could play with his hair but there was another thing I had in mind I start lightly scratching behind his ears to calm him down and get his mind off other things. A light purr escapes from him when I get to a certain spot, "by the way I love you too" he says squeezing me tighter. I start laughing when he tickles behind my ears, "p-please stawwp!" I manage to say between giggles. "Make me!" Danny says tickling me harder "aight fine!" I say nibbling on his finger "OUCH ALRIGHT!" he screams.

💮🌿✨🌿💮
Hope you like this update!
Sorry it took so long aha
Remember to eat and drink!
- DoveTail12