- pleaseeeee -

Istg the only time I get energy or motivation to do these is at like 1 in the morning ANYWAYS

"Y/nnnn" Danny dragged out my name, while walking into my room. "Yes?" I ask him, closing my computer "Watcha doinggg" he says swaying and holding his hands behind his back while walking closer. "Paying attention to you" I joked and stood up, Danny just kept walking closer until we were a step apart. I couldn't handle the eye contact so I quickly hugged him and shoved my face into his chest. One of his arms wrapped around my waist, his other hand ran through my hair. "Your adorable" Danny muttered into my hair, "shut up" I grumbled. "What where you really doing" He asked, tilting my head up to him "I-" He cut me off. "And don't say PaYiNg AtTeNtIoN tO yOu" Danny said mockingly. "Have you ever watched Arcane?" I ask him, "hmm the name rings a bell but I don't think I've actually watched it" Danny responded. "You should, you'd like it" I say and open my computer again, Danny flops onto the bed next to me.

My brother I ain't even gonna lie, this has been sitting in my drafts legit since the 20th of September, I apologize.

"Babe, you know I can't do anything with you watching me" I say gesturing to my new unstated story. "I knowww but I love watching you write" Danny whined, leaning his head into my shoulder. We talked for a while longer then he started teasing me about how close the draft is for this piece when I slapped his shoulder then something he said sparked an idea, "WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HIT ME! He yelled over dramatically and pretending to be very hurt. "Oh my gosh thank you Danny, I love you" I said quickly and kissed his forehead before finally starting on my draft. "Wait, what? Huh? I mean I love you too but what?" He stammered, "I'm going to quote that and instead of writing a terrafing villain I'm going to write a goofy villain who falls in love with the hero then when another 'friend/co-worker' of the villain really hurts the hero they absolutely snap" I say summarising my ideas. "So would I get my name on that page that says 'for my blah blah who blah?" Danny asked, "well that's if they actually publish this" I say starting to worry about that this is a bit farther from the key topic they originally asked from me. "Alright I'm about to professionally bullshit this e-mail" I say starting an email to my literary agent.

- Literary Agent -
a professional agent who acts on behalf of an author in dealing with publishers and others involved in promoting the author's work.

I had finally finished bullshiting my email. Re-opening docs I started editing and the eighth chapter when I realised Danny was still on my shoulder reading along as I wrote "Psst, Y/N" He whispered near my ear which sent shivers down my spine, "yes?" I mange to choke out while trying to recollect my thoughts. I check the time and realise it was almost 12. I remembered that 1) I had a meeting at around 9 with my literary agent and 2) Danny normally comes into my room later at night to go to sleep especially if he absolutely can't get to sleep. I closed my computer and lent over the side of the bed so I could place it on the floor. I felt his hands hold onto my waist to stop me from falling off the bed, "Danny-" I forced my words to form. "What sweetheart?" Danny soaked his voice in a fake innocence, "you know what your doing" I quickly said getting slightly irritated. He slowly leans into my ear and whispered "come on darling", I quickly rolled out of bed before Danny could reach me again. I raced into the bathroom and locked myself in there, "y/n come onnn!" Danny begged while banging on the door. "I'm not in the mood tonight" I say awkwardly, "oh baby that's all you had to say, come on let's go cuddle" He said as his voice was draped with regret and worry.

THATS IT, IM NOT WRITING MORE. THIS HAS TAKEN TO LONG ALREADY.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND OMG 3.8K READS?!?!? WHAT
EAT AND DRINK WATER.
I LUV U <3333
DoveTail12