- plushie army -

"DANNY CATCH" I scream from outside of his door, "WHAT IS IT?" He was sort of concerned. "JUST CATCH IT PLEASE" I beg him "fine!" Once he finishes his sentence you peg a skully at him (skully is a cat squishmellow). "OH. MY. GOD [Y/N] THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He screamed running out his room, "NO PROBLEM!" I scream back accepting his hug. "Now you go get back to Ur stream" I say guiding him back into his room, I turn to his monitor and realise he's streaming "you guys are lucky I got him back in here otherwise you'd have to wait awhile" I say with a light chuckle at the end. You return back to your own room to turn on your own stream, "hey guys I'm baaaack!"

- your chat -
"Here from Danny's stream lol"
"Run b!tch run"
"There right you need to run"

"Hey uh Danny?" You say concerned… no response, "Hey uh chat? If you want to see me I'm abt to go into Danny's room so uh go onto his stream I guess" you say with shrugged shoulders and pop out of frame. Instantly regretting your decisions you go back on frame "also if I die it was Danny and uh…" you trail of while reading chat

- chat -
" [y/n] it's too late to run now…"
" GOOD LUCK 🤞"
" He's behind you"

"I'm fvcked" you whisper into your mic "hey chat I love ya but I think he may k!ll me so uh bye I guess?" You barley finish your sentence when Danny throws you over his shoulder and lowers his head to be in frame "go to my stream guys!" He says happily with a thumbs up. "Now you sit there" he says gently placing you onto the bed and walking over to sit on his chair Infront of his stream. "You guys wanted her here, so here she is" he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Hey Danny?" I ask, "yes?" He says turning around. "Why was my chat saying for me to run?" I say with an accusing tone, "oh nothing it's just my chat wanted you on stream so here you are" he said with a smile. "Okay I guess, hello chat, why did you people want me here?" I ask his chat.
- chat -
"Play something!"
"Talk"
"Play a game!"
"READ HIS DMS!"

"How about we go through each other's DM's?" I ask turning to him, "sure, I'll start" he said grabbing his phone. "Just be warned my DMS are something special" he said unlocking his phone and opening instagram "oh I know!" I said grabbing my phone. After a few minutes of normal DMS "AAAA!" you scream "YOUR DMS ARE A MESS THEY SAID IT WAS A CAT" you scream again covering your eyes.

"I mean they technically didn't lie?" He says rubbing your back, "let's do mine?" You say grabbing your phone. After a few minutes of your DMS Danny is annoyed "how come your DMS are normal and mine are just hørny?!" "Well I guess I don't create hørny content?" You say with a laugh.

You guys had a fun stream filled with games and usual chaos.

💮🌿✨🌿💮
Hey everyone if
You have any
Suggestions
Please tell me :]

- DoveTail12