- silhouette -

"What the-" I mutter walking up to my window seeing a tall silhouette in the yard, I pull out my phone to make sure I didn't have anyone comming over even though it was like 1 in the morning. 'Bro there's someone in my yard' I text my best friend Coy,  'what the heck?'  They reply  'ikr like I'm so confused' I look back down at my phone for I swear was only a few second but when I looked up the silhouette was gone. At least I thought it was… until my doorbell rang  'all right bestie ily but I think I'm abt to get murdered lol'. Me and Coy had been best friends since as long as O can remember to be honest this isn't the first time I've sent that text to them.

( A/N ) hey just saying yes your best friend uses they / them pronouns in this story, just wanted to say this so you didn't think it was a gc like I did when I read over it 😂

'first time getting murdered kinda nervous' I send one last text before opening the door slightly, "hello darling" the silhouette says stepping into the light and I realise it's Danny a friend I haven't seen since I was about 7 and I'm now 19 "you scared the sh!t out of me Danny" I say opening the door further "C'mere" he said dragging me into a hug. "Sorry to scare you [y/n]" Danny apologizes rubbing the back of his neck "come in come in!" I say dragging him inside, "how the place looks amazing" he said slowly walking around. "If you still remember the way to my room you can head up and I'll be up soon" I say walking into the kitchen, I guess he found his way because I heard his footsteps going up the stairs. "Back" I say walking into my room to see him laying on my bed looking at me "damn you really have changed" I say looking him up and down "well I mean if I still looked like did when I was seven that would be concerning" he laughed "true true" I walk over and sit on the edge of my bed. The silence was so loud "so hows life" I break the silence "seriously we haven't seen each other in about 12 years and that's one of the first things you say?" He says slightly annoyed "well I dunno what to say because like you said I haven't seen you in twelve years!"

I snap back, "god you haven't changed" he murmurs under his breath "huh" I my head shoots up from my phone "you haven't changed" he shrugs his shoulders "well than I still look like a seven year old nerd with glasses and pigtails" I laugh. Danny looks me dead in the eyes and says "you've always been beautiful" with a smirk  bzz bzz my phone rings "oh Coy" I sigh "hey!" I say happily, putting them on speaker "are you dead?!" They scream "no no Coy I'm not dead" I reassured them 'who's that?' Danny mouthed "oh hey Coy do you wanna meet someone?" I ask. "Yes ooo yes!" They reply "say hi" I whisper shout at Danny "hey Coy!" He shouted across the bed, that only earnt a gasp from Coy "wait is this the Danny?" They asked.

Danny smirked, "Coy shut up!" I shushed them while a light pink painted itself across my cheeks, "and yes this is the Danny" I responded "so she's told you about me?" He asked Coy leaning closer "yup she told me all about you and about how she-" "SHUSH"I cut Coy off before they could expose me. "Oh you haven't told him yet oKaY" Coy laughed, "told me what?" Danny said moving closer "well I think my job is done, oh and by the way Danny don't make her too flustered okay?" Coy laughed hanging up "no promises" he sighed pawing down next to me. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked looking down at him "if I get head pats" Danny says putting his head on my lap "of course" I agree while running my fingers through his hair.

Woah two posts back to back?! Who is she
Lmao hope you like this
Time to disappear for a month again :D
- DoveTail12