Chapter 4, Wrong

Eren looked annoyed that he had to take the time to show you your room. You followed behind him for a bit until he pointed, "Your room is right there, mine is the one right beside it. Just wake me up if you need help I guess." You smiled and turned towards Eren, "I can't thank you enough for being so kind and introducing me to everyone." He forced a grin on his face and said, "No problem. It's getting kind of late, so I'm going to head to bed."

He opened his room door while saying, "Night" You opened your room door and waved, "Sleep well Eren, goodnight!" Just as you were about to step foot in your new room, a woman stopped you. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to give this to you" You turned to see Hanji holding a neatly folded uniform, one like everyone else, including herself is wearing. "Thank you Captain Hanji, this looks great!" She handed you the uniform and you started to unfold it, admiring it. "Thanks, I designed it myself. There is a lot of new technology designed for killing titans more effectively, Im glad you like it! You should try it on" Her face started to blush in excitement.

You nodded, "I will, thanks Captain!" She waved you goodbye and walked away. You opened you room door and clenched the uniform in you hand. You whispered, "Trying it one just once won't hurt.." Before you put on the uniform, you threw your notepad that you were to write stuff about Eren in onto the desk next to your bed.

You took a glance at yourself after putting on the black, skin tight uniform and was stunned. "These are ten times better then the ones back at Marley.. I should write this down" A few moments after you said that, two loud knocks came from your door. *knock knock* You pushed open the door and poked your head out to see who it was. It's was Connie, the boy that introduced himself earlier, standing next to Mikasa.

You opened the door fully and said, "Hey guys, what's up?" Connie hesitantly asked, "A few of the scouts want to go out to eat at this new sushi restaurant. I uhm.." Mikasa finished his sentence, "We want you to come with us. You seem really nice and maybe this could be a way to apologize for treating you so poorly earlier" You smiled, "That sounds like fun, I'll come along" Connie beamed, "Oh good! I'm glad you'd like to" Mikasa nodded, "Everyone is already on their way, we have to get going. Come on" You stepped out of your room to reveal yourself in your new uniform.

Connie pointed out, "Y/n, that uniform suits you very well" You were eager that he said that but tried to stay calm, "Thanks Connie, I'm glad I look like the rest of you now" You three rode your horses for a bit to the sushi restaurant. Once you arrived, you saw four horses tied up to a fence. You tilted your head in confusion, "Connie, you said only a few other people were coming" He asked, "Is four not considered a few? I'm sorry, I guess I should've been more clear." You hopped off your horse and held your hand out to Mikasa, "No it's fine. Their probably waiting on us, let's go" Mikasa took your hand and jumped down from her horse along with Connie.

As you guys walked though the door of the very modern, and expensive looking restaurant your eyes met with Eren's. 'He is so attractive . . . Maybe I should go and talk to him' You walked over to Eren, not sure what to say yet. He spoke first, "Oh. Your uniform is cool" 'Is that really all he had to say? It's cool?' You stuttered, "I think.. I think your tux looks really nice too, Eren" He fixed his tie and turned around without thanking you for the compliment.

You followed behind him into the next room, where you saw Hanji, Levi, Mikasa, and Connie all chatting it up at the large table. You sat across from Eren as a waiter came up to your table, "Hey guys, what drinks can I get started for ya?" Connie shouted, "We'll all take a glass of wine!" You and Levi spoke in unison, "No." You continued, "I'm sorry, I don't drink" Levi agreed, "Me neither. None of you are drinking tonight. I'm not your babysitter who is going to shower you guys once you throw up on yourselves. No alcohol." Eren scratched the back of his head, "I'm already wasted so.."