Hotel In NYC

Ring in media

Pete POV

I finally did it. I proposed to Patrick. It was the morning and he looked at me. "Slap me." He demanded.

"What?" I asked.

"Slap me."

"Why?"

"Just slap me, damn it." He replied. I slapped him and he smiled. "It's actually real. I'm actually getting married to you."

"I feel so bad."

"Don't, Pete." He climbed on top of me and kissed me. He put his arms beside my head, leaning on them and forming them into the top of a diamond.

"Do you like your ring?" I asked after he pulled back.

"I love it." He whispered. "Where's yours?"

"I have to get it." He got off and I went to the dresser. I reached my hand under and grabbed the box. I put it on and smiled. "Is it too big?"

He smirked and patted the bed. I laid down and he got back on top of me. "You can never be too big." Patrick whispered in my ear and cupped my dick. I groaned and grabbed his hips.

"You are really horny this morning even though you just got laid last night." I commented.

"I have a sex God as a fiancé. How can I not want him to fuck me all the time?" Patrick replied.

"Cmon. We gotta get ready." I said.

"Will you fuck me in the shower?" He pleaded.

"Fine." I replied. He clapped and got up. He dragged me with him. "You're such a horny boy."

"Morning sex is the best."

--

After our very eventful shower, we got ready. My phone started ringing and I picked it up. "Where the fuck are you two?! You were supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago!" Joe yelled in my ear.

"Shit. Patrick!" I yelled and grabbed my keys and wallet.

"What?"

"Hurry up! We're late!" I yelled.

"Fuck!" He yelled and came running down the stairs. We got in the car and I turned the radio on.

"Sugar we're going down swinging." Patrick's voice came through.

"We're on the radio!" I yelled. I drove faster and pulled into the parking lot that was less than two minutes away. I yelled for them and they screwed.

"Oh my gosh! We're on the radio. I did it mum!" Andy joked. "We gotta go."

We ran onto the bus and I locked my car. Patrick smiled and I hugged him. I kept one arm around his waist as I kissed him. He cupped my face with his hands and kissed back.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He replied.

"Did Patrick get laid last night?" Joe asked. We decided to keep our sex a secret so his parents don't find out and hate him.

"No. We aren't having sex until marriage." I said.

"That's a lie. Pete had to fuck you last night."

"Um, no. No sex until marriage." Patrick confirmed. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed.

"What?!" Andy yelled. "Pay up, Joe."

"You bet on us having sex?!" Patrick yelled.

"Yeah." Joe answered, handing Andy fifty dollars.