XO

Patrick PoV Tuesday.

I can't believe I ever let him go. Over the weekend, I realised he meant everything to me. I wasn't as happy as I was before.

Graduation (2 years later)

We finally did it. We finished high school. We met two amazing guys who can play. Joe and Andy. We started a band and we've grown a great fan base. We play small shows with about two hundred people. We got signed and are starting tour next week. Pete and I still haven't done anything sexual or said I love you. We got a small flat together last month. We were making out on the couch.

"Trick." He moaned. I smiled and pulled back. "Patrick." He groaned. W

"Pete." I mocked. "Stop being a little bish." He chuckled. "Hey Pete?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I whispered. He smiled.

"I love you, too." He replied. He pulled me onto his lap. I pressed my lips to his forehead and smiled. I rested my forehead on his and ran my hands through his hair. I rubbed our noses together.

"I can't believe we made it." I whispered.

"We're making it, Pat. We're living our dream." He pulled me closer. "Do you think we'll be famous?"

"Yeah. Like you always say, I can't stop till the whole world knows my name."

"That's true." He mumbled. Pete wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I put my face in his neck and kissed his jaw.

"Have you guys even had sex yet?" Bren asked, startling me. I fell out of Pete's arms and onto the rug.

"Thank the Lord you never put that table there." I mumbled as I rubbed my head.

"When did you even get in?"

"A minute ago." He set his keys on the table and Pete stood. I tried to sit up, but my back didn't like it. I hissed at the pain and Pete kneeled beside me.

"You okay love?" He asked.

"Yeah. It just hurts."

"You took quite a fall, boy."

"You forgot the out, Hun." I joked. Bren burst out laughing and Pete just smiled. "Help me up."

He helped me up and I kissed his nose. "But no, we haven't had sex yet."

"That's my one rule. Nothing sexual." I replied.

"Ryan always wants me. That's exactly why we're sexting right now."

"I'm going to our room." I quickly left. two arms wrapped around me and I squealed. Pete put his face in my neck and kissed it. "Pete." I squealed as he started to tickle me.

"Yeah?" He replied and pinned me against the wall.

"If you don't stop, I will cut your dick off while you sleep." I threatened through giggles.

"Then you'll never have it inside you. That would be such a shame." He replied. He leaned close to my ear and smiled. "You know you want me, Patrick. Trust me. I see how you look at me. Giving me bedroom eyes, as they call it. I can see it now. Sweet, innocent Patrick wouldn't be so innocent anymore. Would he? Having my dick shoved up his ass as he moans and begs for more." He whispered seductively. If he wasn't holding me up, I would've been on the floor. "Wouldn't you love that Patrick?"

"Yes." I moaned involuntary. He smirked and kissed behind my ear. I looked over and saw Brendon emerged in his sexting. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the bedroom.