Identity Disorder

Patrick's POV-Thursday Last Block

I can't believe I kissed Pete. It was amazing. What am I gonna do? It was really hot. I love it and I wanted more. Wait, I'm not gay. Am I? I can't be. That's a sin. I'll ask Pete. The bell rang and I bolted out of class. I grabbed my stuff and went to Pete. He smiled at me shyly and closed his locker. I saw Brendon and Ryan talking, well flirting.

We started walking to his place in silence. "How did you know you were gay?" I asked randomly.

"Who said I was gay?" He whispered.

"You seemed into that kiss last night."

"So did you. Are you gay, Patrick?"

"No. I mean, I don't know. Kissing you felt amazing. Special. Almost like adrenalin was running through my body." I answered. He unlocked his door and let Hemingway out of his cage. He ran to the back door, using the dog door.

"Come sit."

I trailed behind him and sat beside him. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back and moved my hands to his neck. I pulled back a minute later and breathed heavily.

"So?" He asked. I just kissed him again. His lips were so soft. His kisses were my drug and I needed another fix. "I take it you liked it."

I nodded and smiled. "I loved it." I whispered. "You never answered my question though."

"I found guys extremely hot. I never liked kissing girls. Their boobs scared me. I'm not even kidding." He replied.

"I've never kissed a girl. You were my first kiss." I whispered. "I don't like girls too much. I mean, they're okay."

"Your probably bisexual."

"Boys are pretty cute." He blushed and looked down.

I chuckled and kissed his head. "You can't do this."

"Do what?"

"Play me." He replied. "I get that you're Christian and don't want to sin. Just tell me now so I don't get hurt."

"I want to try something new. Something...different." I smiled and he returned it.

"Cmon. We have to study." He mumbled. We opened our books and started looking stuff over.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen them in a couple months." He whispered. I put my arm around his shoulder and kissed his head.

"It's gonna be okay. Promise." He put his head in the crook of my neck.

"I don't know how much more I can take. I just want to leave this world and not come back." He whimpered.

"It's okay, Pete. I'm gonna keep you safe. Don't worry about it. You need to call me or text me anytime you feel that way. I will drop everything and come over here."

I pulled him into a hug and he cried into my shoulder. I rocked him slightly and let him cry. He stopped a little while later and I wiped his cheeks. He smiled at me and I kissed his head.

I checked the time. "Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" I asked. He nodded.

I texted my mum and told her I wasn't coming home. I pulled him into my lap and squeezed his thigh, making him cry out in pain.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry." I said quickly.

"It's fine. I'm gonna go change real quick." He got up and went upstairs. He came back down in sweatpants and a tshirt. "Here." He tossed me clothes. I stood up and stripped to my boxers. I pulled the clothes he gave me on.

I went over to him and pulled him into my arms. "Don't worry. We'll get through this."

"You probably won't stay. Who would want someone like me? It's not like we are together."

"I'll always be there for you." I whispered, kissing his head. " We might not be together, but maybe in the future. I still don't know my sexuality."

"I understand where you're coming from." He whispered. I smiled and he removed himself from my arms. He smiled at me and I chuckled. "I'll make you some dinner."

"Thank you." Suddenly, two people came in and ran inside. They ran down the hallway and came back a couple minutes later with a couple bags.

"Here." The lady handed Pete a stack of money and left.

"Who were they?" I asked.

"My parents. Happens every couple months."

I nodded and continued to the kitchen. He started pulling things out and cooked food. I had no clue what it was. I ate a bite and it was delicious.

"Oh my lord. This is so good."

"Thanks. I just came up with it one night." I kissed his cheek and then leaned against the counter. He blushed and I chuckled. "I'm just here to help you figure out your sexuality, correct?"

"Yeah. Don't tell anyone, though."

"Of course. I can't keep anything from Bren though."

"He's fine as long as he doesn't tell anyone."

"He won't. He hasn't told anyone a lot of stuff about me."

"Like that you have a crush on me?"

"W-what? I d-don't kn-ow what y-you're talking ab-out." He stuttered.

"I heard you the other day. You were yelling after I left." His cheeks turned red and he hid his face. "I think it's cute." I added.

His blush got deeper. I went over and grabbed his face. I kissed him again and pushed him against the counter. He moaned quietly and I put my arms around his neck. He put mine around his waist and I tangled my fingers in his hair.

"Yes! I knew it would work." Brendon's voice rang. Oh fudge.