First Date

Patrick's POV Friday

I heard someone knock and ran to the door. I opened the door and saw my amazing boyfriend. "Hey." He greeted. He pulled white roses from behind his back and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and pulled him inside.

"Hey, Petey." He pecked my lips and I went to the kitchen. I put the roses in a vase and filled it with water. I went back to him and took his hand. "Cmon. Let's go."

"You look amazing." He said and smiled at me.

"So do you." I replied. He went to a silver, expensive looking car. "Woah."

"It's my dad's." He opened the door and I got in. It was so comfortable. He got in a moment later and turned the radio on. "How were you today?" I sat with my other friends today.

"I was fine. They were being assholes and I told them to shut up before I rip their vocal cords out."

"Thats nice." He said sarcastically. I chuckled and took his hand. "I'm gonna start taking you to school."

"Um, okay." I agreed. He smiled and went down a road. "Where are we going?"

"The field down here." He shot me a quick smile.

"I would love that."

He started driving on the field and parked. He got out and opened my door. I got out and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek. He pulled a basket out and we set everything up. We sat down and he pulled food out.

"Did you cook?" I asked.

"Not gonna bring fast food on our first date." He replied. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You're so thoughtful." I whispered. He smiled and handed me foods. "Thanks, PeterPanda."

"It's it cheesy that Blink's First Date described me before this?"

"No. I was the same way." I replied. He smiled at me and I took a bite of whatever he cooked. "This is that heavenly stuff!" I yelled.

"Yeah. I knew you liked it." We ate and talked about random things. We laid down and looked at the stars.

"Which one do you think is the beautifulest?" I asked as I scanned the stars.

"The one I'm looking at." I looked over and our eyes met. I immediately blushed and he smiled. "You're so beautiful, Patrick." He took my fedora off and messed with my hair. He pecked my lips.

I cuddled into him and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He started playing with my hair once more.

It was quiet until I spoke up. "Remember when you showed me porn?"

"Yeah."

"Why? Why didn't you just tell me about it?"

"It's hella awkward. It's perfectly fine now that you're educated. I picked everything up from school and the Internet." He answered.

"Oh. I didn't know." I whispered. He pulled me onto his lap and I smiled. I leaned down and kissed him. He smiled and kissed back.

The kiss stayed the same. We both enjoyed sharing the small kisses. We didn't need to shove our tongues down each others throat. It was perfect. Just sharing little kisses with each other.

"You're such a little shit. You know that?"

"Why?" I asked.

"You always make me soft. You allow me to let my guard down." He grumbled. I chuckled and kissed his nose.

"That's good."

"No. It's not."

"Such an arse."

"Afraid to cuss, my baby boy?"

"It's a sin." I replied.

"So are we, but I love every minute." He sat up and started kissing my neck.

"Pete." I warned.

"Shhhh, baby. Relax." He replied. He slid his hands to my chest and started rubbing them up and down my chest.

"Pete, stop." I whispered.

"I'll take care of you baby, hold on."

Maybe this was a mistake. Do I really wanna be with a guy? Do I wanna live my life in sin? Worrying if I go to heaven? No. "Pete, no. I can't do this. I can't do us anymore."

I got up and ran. "Patrick, baby, come back!"

I kept running home, not stopping until I got home. I went inside and to my room. I laid on my bed and ran a hand through my hair. Now Pete was completely alone. He didn't have anything to hold onto.

"Ugh." I groaned and buried my face in my hair.

"Patrick? What's wrong? You're home early."

"Yeah. We kinda broke up." Her face lit up. "I'm still bi, mum."

"I know. I met this nice girl. She goes to your school. She's beautiful and a Christian."

"Maybe later. We just broke up, mum."

"Of course. Two weeks sound good? Great." She left and I shook my head.

"Oh lord. Help me please." I whispered.
-----
I know it's short. Sorry.