Lucy and Petal

Lucy's pov

Well it all started back when I was young. I would go into a clearing in the woods everyday and lay on with this eevee that showed up one day. We would chase each other and swim and all sorts of fun stuff like that. One day in the meadow I saw something amazing, eevee was surrounded by a tornado of petals, and since then I've called her petal, the wind had picked up and swirled around her and when it died down she was standing next to a box that was yellow and green. I had no idea what it was. Well anyway a few weeks later Petal and I were walking through the woods when all of a sudden a userring popped up outa nowhere. It was about to attack me when petal started glowing and so did the box. The box started floating and it opened into a flower and when I looked down I noticed that I had a tail similar to petals new one. All I remember after that was petal and I both used solar beam on it and it ran away.

About a month later the Kocklaz raided our village and set it on fire. My mom and dad didn't make it. I was lost in despair and wandered around the woods for a while until X found me at first she hated me but after she heard my story she was easier on me. She led me to the base and Emmy helped me get my spirits up. And that's pretty much it I've been here for around 5 years and X still hasn't killed me.

After that remark everyone but X laughed.