Emmy and Sapphire

"Sapphire! You come here right now."

Elaine heard someone behind her but she wasn't afraid the voice sounded young, only around 6 or 7.

Suddenly, an eevee came running through the bushes and crashed into Elaine, knocking her over. A young girl came running after the eevee and stopped when she saw what had happened.

"Oh my goodness I'm so so so so sorry. And so is Sapph. Right Sapphy."

The young girl looked sternly at the eevee who looked down ashamed.

"It's ok. No harm done. But what is a young girl like you doing in a dangerous wood like this?"

"Sapphire ran off, again."

The eevee looked even more ashamed than before.

"My name's Emmy and this is Sapphire."

"I'm Elaine and this is Daisy."

"WOW, you have an eevee to?"

"Yea. Why are you surprised."

"You'll see, follow me."

Elaine followed Emmy after first packing up her things. As they were walking Elaine noticed that Emmy had a small bag around her waist and in it she could see...... A BOX.

"Emmy excuse me for asking but what is that in your bag?"

"It's my box"

"Wow first me then X and now Emmy as well" Elaine said under her breath. But Emmy obviously heard her.

"You already met my sister, cool."

"Wait your sister?!"

"Yea my big sissy goes by X now"

"X is your sister"

"Yep, she's the coolest."

They approached a clearing and Elaine could see that it was a small base with people patrolling the perimeter.

"Welcome to the rebel base"

"Emmy there you are I was searching the whole wood for you how many times have I told you..... Why is SHE here?"

"This is Elaine, and guess what? SHE HAS A BOX!"

"Aww great that means Ican't get rid of her huh?"

"Nope, she is one of us."

"Excuse me did you say 'us'"
"Yep, welcome to Team Eevee."