"My first decree, as president of L'manburg.."

Wilbur smiled down at Schlatt. "Well, that was pretty easy."

Tommy looked over to Schlatt worriedly. Schlatt glanced back, almost terrified. This was wrong.

They were supposed to win the election. Not Wilbur and Quackity!

"Y'know what I said, the day I got unbanned from the DreamSMP? And the day I said I was running? And election that I won, by the way." Schlatt clenched his fists and mouthed the words to himself.

Things are gonna change.

"I said things are gonna change. I looked every citizen of 'L'manburg' in the eyes and said "You listen to me. This place will be a lot different tomorrow." So let's start making that happen."

Wilbur's words rang through Schlatt's ears like the chime of a bell. This couldn't be happening.

Tommy grabbed Schlatt by the jacket. "Schlatt..?" Schlatt looked over at the boy, plastering a fake smile on his face. "It's gonna be okay Tommy, I swear."

"My first decree, as president of L'manburg.. THE EMPEROR, OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY!"

"Schlatt, please no- He's not gonna-"

"IS TO REVOKE! THE CITIZENSHIP!"

"SCHLATT!"  Tommy yelled, breathing heavily.

"OF JSCHLATT. AND TOMMYINNIT! GET 'EM OUT OF HERE!"

Jschlatt's gazed averted to his friends, all turning around with sad looks on their faces as they held out swords, crossbows, and other assorted weapons.

"No.. Schlatt NO!" Tommy screeched.

"Tommy, Tommy run. Tommy run for it. NOW!" Schlatt urged, pulling the boy by the coat. "RUN NOW!"

Tommy ran away, Schlatt following closely behind. Tommy had sped up, occasionally glancing back to see if his friend were there.

Schlatt wheezed as his breath ran short. He couldn't keep going, not in this condition.

And eventually, he tripped and fell, only to be shot in the back with arrows.

Someone yelled "We got him!".

Schlatt attempted to crawl away from the tons of people surrounding him. Why hadn't they taken his life yet? That's what they seemed to be doing just seconds ago.

Why hadn't he felt the sweet release of death?

He had won the election, and Tommy and him were out of his hair! What else was there for him to take away from Schlatt?

He would be finding out soon enough.

Wilbur would make sure of that.