"I love you so"

Sweaterduo Angst

No. No, no, no, no no no no no... "SCHLATT!!" Wilbur screamed, finally running to catch his friend from hitting the ground. He caught the ram just in time. Schlatt looked up at Wilbur with teary eyes. "Wil-Bur..?" "Yes! I'm here! It's me, I'm here, it's me, Wilbur!! It's me, it's me.." The man said frantically, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Wil.." Schlatt said, suddenly bursting into a sob. "..I don't wanna go, Wil." "And you won't! I promise, I promise!" He hoisted his friend into his arms, now holding him in a bridal-like style, and began to run. He didn't know where, but he needed to go.

He needed to save his friend.

"Wilbur.." Schlatt said, coughing. "What? What's wrong?" Wilbur asked, looking at his friend, a look of concern and worrying written all over his face. Schlatt smiled weakly. "I'm so, so sorry." "..Wh- What are you saying..?" Wilbur asked shakily, tears beginning to blur his eyes.

"I'll miss you, Wilbur."

"No! Please, keep your eyes open! I'll let you pick the songs on karaoke night. I'll- I'll let you wear your sweater when I have to wash them! I'll let you play on my laptop, the one I wouldn't let you on? I'll let you play it! I'll- I'll even let you break it if you want to!"

"Just please, don't do this. Don't leave me. Please!"

It's too late, Wilbur. Maybe in another life, it could e worked out. But now, you have to let me go."

"But- But I love you-!"

  Schlatt sighed, slowly closing his eyes. "Goodbye Wil."

And just like that,
Schlatt was gone forever.