FIFTEEN

§  CHAPTER FIFTEEN §

“When I Take Over The World, You'll Be Begging For Me To Spare You”

- Author

12th November 1992 - 9:00am

EVERYONE WAS CURRENTLY standing in the great hall, some anxious, others eager as to what the headmistress would say.

After the rest of the Hufflepuffs, they had to travel the farthest due to their common room being on the other side of the castle next to the kitchens, arrived, Mcgonagall cleared her throat.

"Dear students ", she said sniffling her voice slightly wavering," It is with deep regret that I inform you of yet another attack, this time the victim was Candice Cane ".

The hall was covered in an eerie silence apart from the sobbing from Colette. Astrea had ought to put a stop to this.

Yes, she was thankful no one had died, yet but she couldn't let anyone else get hurt. Last she remembered, no one got hurt within the student common rooms and so far two pupils from Slytherin have. Now this was quite confusing, ESPECIALLY, after the message on the wall from days before.

Everyone knew the myth of Slytherin's chamber, so why would Slytherin's be harmed? And if anything, it would have been Astrea, as she was the only person who wasn't pureblooded in that house.

15th November 1992 - 8:00pm

Astrea had managed to escape from the captivity of the Slytherin common room, now all she had to do was make it to the Griffindor common room without being spotted by professors.

She walked quickly, her footsteps silent on the cold stone floor. She was almost at the Griffindor common room when she heard something.

"Yes it is sad indeed, Miss Lovegood was dearly loved by everyone ", She heard Mcgonagall say," But we mustn't let anyone know, if word got out that a student had died in Hogwarts, we'd have to close ".

" But Minerva, would it not be safer for the students to be at home, where this creature cannot hurt them? ", She heard the familiar voice of Severus as they rounded the corner.

Astrea quickly hid in the shadows watching the two converse.

It was then that she had fully registered what had been said.

Luna was DEAD . Dear sweet luna was dead. Lifeless. And it was all her fault, had she stopped it sooner—.

Astrea stifled a sob as she watched the two walk off to Merlin knows where.

That ginger was so getting it.

She entered the Griffindor common rooms with ease and walked up the stairs on the left. She easily found Ginny's room and entered it to find all the residents sleeping, thank Merlin.