Chapter 49

Octavia

Everything happened so quickly, I didn't even have time to react. One minute I was standing next to Damion, the next I'm shoved to the ground.

The crowd gasps.

"You stupid bitch" Jessica screams out at me, while trying to claw my face.

Her attack came on suddenly, I was taken by surprise. Quickly, I scramble to my feet, pushing her off me.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance, you are pathetic" she spits at me.

Anger rushes over me in waves, her words don't don't even bother me anymore, only the shitty fact she caught me off guard.

"You fight dirty, Jessica, like always" I reply

"Kill the bitch, Luna" someone shouts from the crowd

"Luna, Luna, Luna" they begin chanting.

Energy flows through me, I can feel all of their emotions pouring over me. Damion stands nearby, his brows furrowed slightly, watching with anticipation.

You've got this beautiful

He says in the mind link

Without wasting another minute, Jessica shifts into her wolf and lunges at me. Atia takes over and collides into her, meeting her halfway in the air.

Jessica's wolf tries to bite down on Atias leg, but she's not fast enough.

Let's end this quickly, we need to save energy for the real fight. I tell Atia.

Atia bites down hard on Jessica's front leg, making her lose balance. She stumbles down, for a moment, allowing Atia to go for her throat. Atia latches on, applying more pressure. Jessica's wolf falls to the ground, thrashing around. Atia growls at her, ordering her to submit, but she doesn't. Jessica would never submit to me. We both know this. Atia doesn't wait any longer before she finishes the job and rips her throat out.

Goddess forgive me for sending your child back to you so soon

Howls roar from the crowd as Atia drops the chunk of flesh from her mouth.

Perfect
I can hear Damion say in our link

Pride swells in our chest, knowing we've made our Mate and Pack proud.

Juda stands up, screaming as his bond with Jessica is shattered. I know that pain well.
Bastard deserves all the pain I can give him.
He drops to his knees gripping his chest. Standing back up slowly, he locks his eyes onto me. Smiling.

"Thank you for that, Octavia. I knew you'd be able to take care of the problem standing in my way to you" he yells out to me.

What

Atia looks over to Damion and his face shows no expression. If that comment bothered him, he doesn't show it.

"Now, I'm finally going to have you. Exactly where you belong and you will finally be mine. I should have never let you go" he says, walking towards us.

Atia growls, warning him to back away.

"Come on girl, don't be like that. I'll make it up to you I swear. Once we go home, everything will be like it's meant to"

Atia growls again, baring her fangs at him

This idiot has gone completely crazy
I tell her

We will kill him now
She replies

Atia lunges at him, sending the crowd into a cheering frenzy.