Chapter 16

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
-the band perry

**triggers again

I awoke to a warm body pressed against my back.
The smell of fresh flowers and strawberries hits me.

Juda

He's inhaling my scent, his grip tightens around my waist. I can feel him growing harder behind me.
He's here to lay claim to my body again.

"I told you, you are mine" he growls in my ear.

Pressing his cock into my lower back.

One of his hands makes its way up my shirt, slowly he starts caressing my nipple.

I let out an involuntary moan.

For fucks sake, why can't I control myself

Mmmm, I can hear him say.

He pulls my panties down, "I need to taste you" he demands. He puts his mouth on my clit and starts to suck. Flicking his tongue up and down, making me squirm.

I have no control over how I respond. The bond makes me desire him, like some starved, half crazed lunatic.

Every part of my body wants him. Wants to feel him inside of me. I crave his touch. Each tingle he sends across my body, like a drug I can't get enough of.

But, In my mind, I'm repulsed.

A tear slips down my cheek.

I can sense Atia, she wants to kill him. If I gave her control now, she might stand a chance. If I wasn't so weak. They've starved my body, so I can't fight back.
If they don't kill me, after what I will attempt tonight, I will get stronger and I will have revenge. They will all regret the day they ever laid a finger on me.

He pulls his cock free. Forcing me to look at it. A smile crosses his face. It's pretty big, much larger than other members of the pack. I've only seen from their shifting. Werewolves aren't shy by nature, we are very proud of our bodies. To be naked around each other is very normal in our way of life.

He begins to stroke it again, his eyes never leaving mine. Grinning and taunting me, he sprays his seed across my stomach. Not looking away as he slowly rubs his cum into my skin.

"You are mine, Octavia. Now you will always smell like me. Every day I'll make sure that you are covered in my seed. This pussy is mine and you shall give it to me tonight, after the feast" he says.

I just nod my head in agreement. I couldn't turn him down anyway. Regardless of what I tell myself. Until this mate bond is destroyed, I'm completely at his mercy. Unable to pull away from it.