Chapter 13

Niall's POV

I waited outside the small bakery for Bailey to get done with work.

I watched as she walked out of the door and held a small box, she came and sat in the car and handed me the box which contained a green cupcake with a little clover on it.

"your amazing." I said kissing her cheek

"I made it myself." she said buckling up

My stomach was in knots at the thought of having to tell her what I had to tell her. This wasn't going to be good. We have spend 3 weeks here, and we are suppose to go visit their families now for 3 weeks each. And that would mean having to leave her here without me again. And I hated leaving her, i know it tore her apart last time this happened.

It hurt me but I never had time to even think while we were on the X-factor, then everything with starting us up and touring and all sorts of stuff. She crossed my mind every time I got a second to myself.

"you ok Ni?" Bailey asked setting her hand on my knee

"No.." I said shaking my head

"what's wrong Nialler?" she asked, her sweet voice making this harder

"can we go back to your place?" I asked changing the subject

"Yeah sure." her hand moving up my leg

I started the car and started driving towards her house.

"Niall." she said

"mmmh?" I hummed

"what's wrong?" her hand sliding up my leg

"it's nothing i'm just tired that's all." I lied

******

We drove up across the street from her house and I got out to help her out.

"the lads want to come over." I said

"sure, Nicole and Katie have been dying to see you again." she said "I'll call them and have them come over." she pulled out her phone as we went into her house.

*****

"Niall, your not allowed to hurt Our Bailey again." Katie said

I thought of her words

"I never want to hurt her, I'll never hurt her. She means the world to me and I'd do anything for her." I said just before remembering that's we're leaving tomorrow.

We all hung out out for a while at Bailey's house

I looked across the room to see Harry sitting next to Bailey, he jumped as he put his arm around her. My fist tightened watching this interaction.

I hadn't really understood Bailey and my relationship status, but this pissed me off. As far as the boys knew she was just an old friend.

I stood up and grabbed Bailey's hand pulling her off the couch, I took her spot an pulled her onto my lap as I glared at Harry. He got up and sat over by Katie and Nicole

"so you wanna go to the club again on Friday?" she asked whispering in my ear

"Bailey, I need to talk to you." I said