Chapter 11

Bailey's POV

I had spent the last couple days with the boys, mostly hanging out at their flat or Niall coming to mine. Me and Niall are going out tonight so I was searching threw my closet for something to wear.

I put my iPod in the dock and turned on 'Little Things' and started singing along while doing my make up.

I hadn't even heard Niall enter my room, I jumped when He wrapped his arms around my waist and sung along.

"did I scare you?" he asked voice hinted with sarcasm

"yeah, how did you get in?" I asked

"you should really lock your door, some creepy guy could've walked right in." he teased

"too late I guess." I muttered

He kissed all over my neck

"where are we going to go tonight?" I asked

"well I have a place we are going to go. But not gonna tell you yet." he said against my neck

"ugh! I hate surprises!" I said

*******

The car stopped by the beach, Niall got out and grabbed some things from the back of the car before letting me out.

He laid out a blanket a few feet from the water and sat down on it. Niall pulled out sandwiches and handed one to me.

"it's so pretty out here." I said looking up at the sky

He nodded taking a bite of his sandwich. We finished our meal and moved everything off the blanket. I snuggled up next to Niall as we laid down. He kissed my forehead

"Niall," I said

"yeah?"

"do you love me?" I asked my fingers drawing circles on his chest.

He seemed to tense at my words. It was silent between us, I sighed as he looked away.

He doesn't feel the same way about me. He thinks if me as a friend with benefits kinda shit. I rolled away from him and stood up, my wrist was captured pulling me back down to the ground.

Niall's plump lips pressing onto mine, before he pulled away pressing his forehead to mine.

"I love you Bails." I giggled at the nickname, he called me that when we first dated.

I closed the gap between us attaching our lips again. He pulled me onto his body, his hands holding my waist while mine rested on the back of his neck.

I pulled away and ran to the water, he smirked before standing to chase after me. I kicked off my shoes and took a step into the water. Strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted my feet from the water.

I screamed as he carried me further in the water.

"Niall! Your gonna ruin my clothes!" I screamed

"fine!" he turned around and set me down on the shore.

Niall pulled his shirt and pants off and threw them to the blanket before walking towards me.

"I'll help you with that." he said in a deep sexy voice

He grabbed the hem of my shirt an lifted it off over my head. He leaned in and kissed my neck as his fingers fiddled with the zipper of my pants, he pulled them down to my ankles and grabbed my hand guiding me out of them.

I ran into the water again, far enough so the cool water reached up to my hip. Niall's arms wrapped around my waist, lifted me up and spinning me around before dropping me into the water.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He stubbled backwards and fell into the water with me on top of him. I fumbled off of him and stood up extending my hand to help him up.

"come here." he said opening his arms

His hands lifted the bottom of my thighs encouraging me to our resent position. I played with the hair on the back of his head, a deep moan admitted from his mouth. I rested my head in his shoulder as his hands messaged my lower back.

I whimpered as his hands slowly lowered to my bum and squeezed gently. I giggled against his chest as he moaned in approval

"Niall." I said nuzzling my head further into his neck

"mmmh?" he hummed

If you love me," I started. He nodded in encouragement for me to continue

"M-make love to me?" I whimpered

he squeezed my bum more as he walked to shore and set me down so we could gather up our stuff, pulling on our clothes over our wet bodies and running to the car.

******

I unlocked the door as I walked in and Niall shut and locked the door behind us. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked us backwards to my room.

He stood by my dresser as he pulled his phone and wallet out of his pockets and set them in the night stand.

He pulled off his shirt and walked over to me.