Chalpter 12

Bailey's POV

Niall jerked his head towards the bed motioning for us to move there. Niall laid me on the bed as he pulled my pants down my legs.

"are you sure?" he asked searching my eyes for any sign of doubt but found none.

I gave him a small reassuring nod, he smiled before climbing in between my spread legs. He pulled my shirt up over my head and threw it across the room. His lips attached to my parted lips as they moved together. My thigh rested between his making it almost impossible to ignore the enormous erection strangled by his pants.

Our lips parted and his reattached to my neck, heavily sucking on the soft skin bringing blood to the surface.

My hands traveled down his back to his pants. He pulled off me and laid down on the bed.

I unzipped his pants and pulled them off, I gripped the elastic on his black boxers and slowly pulled them down his thighs. My eyes stayed locked with his gaze

"it's my turn to make you feel good." I said trying my hardest to say it seductively

I grasped his length and hear a tiny growl from Niall's mouth. I start squeezing it, then messaged it more. Throaty moans escaped his lips as I did this. I bent down and pressed my lips to the shaft, dotting kisses all over it. My thumb rubbed over the head as I looked up at him. His eyes squeezed closed as I pleasured him. I licked down the length and over the head, I heard a moan of approval from his mouth.

His hands reached down and pushed me away from it.

"now it's your turn." he said flipping me on my back

He switched the lights and turned in my fairly lights that shimmered across the ceiling.

Niall laid on his back and pulled me onto him facing the ceiling. He seemed so unfazed by all this, I am still so nervous about all this. And he seems to have some experiment of some sort.

I pulled my legs to my sides and parted them so Niall had more access.

His hand trailed down my stomach to my pink zebra stripped underwear, then slipped it's way down the front of my underwear and to the middle of my legs.

His fingers teased my entrance making my legs tense.

"Relax Bails." he said

I closed my eyes and breathed in slowly. His index finger pressed its was inside me and searched around.

My hips moved up and down with his touch, his free hand held my hip down

"down girl!" his voice deep, sexy and teasing like a few nights before

I moaned as Niall's deep chuckle vibrated threw my chest. His middle finger crept into me I giggled as I let his fingers continue on with there exploration, then they pumped in and out at a increasing rate. His finger jabbed the side of my wall and my body jolted up in excitement at the sensation.

He pulled his fingers out and brought them up to his lips and sucked on them.

"you have no idea how good you taste." his voice deep

I looked into his eyes, they were full of lust. It was captivating me, he looked beautiful in the dim yet sparkly light.

He rolled over and grabbed his wallet and pulled out a small plastic square and ripped it open with his teeth then put on the condom.

"ready?" he asked sitting high on my thighs

"think so." I said biting my bottom lip.

"now let's make love to you." his voice impossibly deeper, even sexier than ever

He slides into me slowly, I winced at the pain.

"sorry babe, this is gonna hurt." he said softly

He slid completely into me, tears threatened to escape

"we don't have to do this-" Niall said reaching to 'unconnected' us but my hand grasped his wrist.

"No, I want to." I said

He nodded and grasped my hips and started thrusting, pain filled my insides as he changed his speed slower, which felt better. He changed his speed a little faster, I tensed a little bit

"so you like it slow." his eyebrow raised as he spoke

I nodded as he stopped and held still resting above me as he smiled at me. My hips rose to his, rocking them against him; my lower stomach caressing over his lower torso.

he mimicked the motion into me which felt better and made the 'connection' go deeper.

The pain I felt when was started to slowly eased but discomfort stayed slightly. He picked up his speed slightly rocking his hips forward and back onto mine. I closed my eyes in complete pleasure. Nothing could be better than this.

He went back to thrusting instead of the rocking; my body jolted with excitement and amazement.

Once again his pace quickened getting 'lil Niall' shoved in me harder.

After many minutes later he pulled out of me, I gasped completely breathless.

"it's getting late Bay." he said

I leaned over to kiss his parted lips, his tounge crept it's way into my mouth and explored around my mouth. We parted and I stood up grabbing my shower towel from my closet and walked out of my room to the spa room my mom had put in years before.

There was a hot tub in the corner, I

turned the jets on and ran back to my room and got my iPod off the doc. I put it on the doc inside the spa room and hit shuffle as I climbed into the hot tub, still naked.

"Bails? Where'd you go?" his voice echoed down the hall

When I didn't answer I could hear the patting of feet down the hall "Marco?" he yelled

"POLO!!!!!" I yelled as he walked in the room

"what are you doing?" he asked

"trying to relax." I said

He nodded and climbed in to join me in the swirling hot water.

"I really got you going didn't I?" his voice proud of himself

I blushed.

How does he not seem to care about these intimate conversations he liked to have.

"Yeah well you never cease to amaze." I say with a smirk "and how do you have so much energy???"

He came closer capturing me between himself and the side of the tub, as Rock Me (listen to the song if you can) came on my ipod. He smirked as he dipped his hand under the water to my thigh as his part came on and he sang along.

His voice in this song had a way of turning me on. I just wanted to kiss him but at the same time I didn't want him to stop singing.

His hand slid up and messaged between my legs, not entering but rubbing against me lightly

"I want you to Rock me, rock me, Rock me yeah, I want you to Rock me, Rock me rock me yeah, I want hyou to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care, I want you to Rock me Rock me Rock me again." his voice sang

I couldn't take it anymore I gripped the back of his neck and pulled him to my lips. Kissing him hard as his finger continued to tease my entrance between my legs.

Fireworks everywhere. I couldn't possible doubt it anymore. Ever. And in that moment I was completely and unconditionally in falling back in love with Niall Horan.

********authors note*************

I just wanted to let you know I have a very unhealthy obsession with that song. I literally listen to it 50 times a day.

I'm listening to it for the 3rd time in a row right now... Yeah.. I got problems..