Chapter 2

I danced with Katie and Nikki in the middle of the dance floor, my hips ground against the air to the beat. The girls left to go get some more drinks but I stayed and danced by one of there friends. I looked across the room to the entrance to the club there stood a familiar blonde boy with piercing blue-green eyes. He caught my gaze he smiled and headed towards me I turned away and started to walked but few steps later a hand grasped my wrist and turned me around.

I turned to face none other than the beautiful blonde boy I used to know.

"hey princess remember me?" he said smirking; I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"yes, but I'd rather not remember you." I said turning away again; only to be caught and pulled back to him as my back was pressed up to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist

"Bailey I missed you. Why didn't you call me?" he asked, his lips close to my ear as he spoke. "Dance with me." he said. I tried to process what was happening then he pulled my hair back so he could whisper in my ear.

"babe." he said, his voice makes me wanna melt; yet he disgusted me. His lips moved to the soft spot below my ear pressing his lips to it. He spun me around to face him, his hands that were on my hips moved lower down my back. Obviously he is drunk.

"No." I said placing his hands back to my hips making him chuckle

"that's what I like about you, your so innocent." he said seductively and pulling me closer to his body.

"please dance with me?" he asked

I just wanted to know where my friends were. He spun me back around and he ground his hips against my bum, the alcohol in my system started to go to work and I started grinding with him. his head dipped to my ear again.

"I missed you." he whispered then his lips trailed to my neck again, he started sucking on the soft spot again. I tried to pushed his mouth away from my neck, he just nuzzled his head further into my neck while grunting.

Pain rose to the soft spot as he sucked on it,

"Niall, please stop." I said

He finally released my neck from his mouth. I had never seen him this way before. Before he left he was so sweet, he was always gentle with me, never tried to touch me more than hugs and sweet kisses. Niall's hands pulled my hips back to his pressing my bum against his crotch, which now had a bulge.

"feel that? It's because of you." he said in a deep voice. What the hell, how much as he had to drink?! He kept grinding his hips to my bum as we danced, after a few songs he leaned down to my ear again

"can I stay at your place tonight?" he asked

I shook my head, I didn't want him at my house when he has been talking to me like this. He chuckled at my response

" I really love this innocent side to you." he said "I wanna leave now." he said grabbing my hand pulling me outside to a black car and pushing me inside the passenger seat and shutting the door. His strength overpowered mine easily, I tried to open the door but quickly found out it had to be unlocked from the outside. Niall jumped in the car

"you still live in the same place?" he asked

I nodded as he drove off, I didn't want to upset him.