CHAPTER 25

Orochi smiles seeing Enterprise and a mechanism on Orochi's stern activates and a rocket comes out, but this rocket is a ballistic missile.

The Kasami looks at that thing and she quickly recognizes that weapon.

La Kasami: A core magic?

Core Magic, is a weapon of mass destruction that the empire used against the Militrial holy empire on two occasions, fortunately Japan managed to disable that base and the magic empire could no longer use those weapons until they were defeated by a kite that collided with their empire.

La Kasami: Unicorn!

Unicorn: Yes!

Me: I leave you in charge! I need to deal with something now!

The Kasami leaves the place at full speed, she was going to stop that thing from being shot.

Meanwhile the other girls wonder about that thing.

Denver: Aneki, what is that?

Cleveland: I have no idea, but something tells me it's not a good thing.

Meanwhile Eugen looks at the weapon and she recognizes that weapon or rather, she compares it to one of her weapons that her country has in service.

Eugen: It looks a lot like the Vergeltungswaffe 2.

NT: I ​​don't know why in the anime it compares it to a Fritz X if it don't look anything alike.

Yuudachi: What are you saying?

Tester: Not bad Eugen, but that weapon is much better than your Vergeltungswaffe 2 toy, what you see is the weapon of the future, a weapon that will be used a lot in the next century. The concept of that weapon is far beyond your knowledge.

Enterprise also sees that weapon and also recognizes it, it is that weapon that she saw in her hallucinations of the last few days.

Enterprise: We have to stop that thing!

Enterprise sets sail at top speed to get to where Orochi is.

Orochi: All of you move very slowly.

Orochi pulls the trigger and the missile is fired, The Kasami sees this and before the missile mount is stowed below deck, she fires and the 127mm shell hits the mount managing to bend the frame, she used an AP shell to prevent an accidental discharge of the nuclear weapon.

Enterprise: [Damn! It has escaped me!]

Me: [Don't worry I'll take care of this!]

Enterprise: [Are you sure about that?]

Me: [no problem]

TO BE CONTINUE...........................