CHAPTER 4

POV LA KASAMI

I had detected a nearby island so I went closer but when I got closer they called me, the girl speaking to me identified herself as HMS London, a cruise ship, I have identified myself as La Kasami de Mu, so everything should be fine, I hope my diplomatic contact with this world be peaceful.

When I got closer I realized how wrong I was, a fleet of kansen is approaching me and I see that all the girls that are in the port summoned their rigging and pointed all their weapons at me.

Me: (Swallowing) Aren't they going to shoot? Truth?

I approach as carefully as possible, slowing down so as not to be hostile to them, the girls walk towards me, they have their rig summoned.

So I grab the Smartphone of one of my crew and look up the identities of those girls.

Me: Hmmm, so the one leading is Renown, the rest are Javelin, Laffey, Flecher, Repulse and Formidable.

It seems that the girls are on high alert, it seems that my presence disturbs them a little.

Renown: [This is the Azur Lane alliance! Unidentified vessel tell your name and purpose of visit or else we will sink it!]

Me: My name? Did I not identify myself when they called me a while ago?

Me: [I am the battleship La Kasami from Mu country, who do I have the pleasure of talking to?]

Renown: [I am HMS Renown, Battlecruiser in Royal Navy service]

Me: [A pleasure]

Renown: [We instruct you to stop your engines, a disobedience we will consider a hostile act and we will attack you in self defense, so don't do anything funny if you value your life]

Me: I do value my life.

I stopped my engines since I don't want to have any problems with my possible allies in this world, if they turn out to be hostile, I have the magic of the Ravenal empire and the technology of Japan on my side, so... Safe.

I head to the foredeck and wait for the research team to come see me.

After some time the girls get on my ship and we see each other face to face.

Renown: So you are the one running this ship.

Me: Yes, I am La Kasami from Mu, nice to meet you.

Renown: Mu? Where is that place?

Me: (Very serious tone) It is a country located in the second civilization of my world, apparently I was transferred from another world and ended up in your world.

Speak as seriously and professionally as possible as any giggle or teasing could cost me dearly.

Renown: You know what you tell me is very hard to believe? Unless you're a natural summon.

Me: Please believe me, I'm not lying.

At that Repulse looks behind me and then she looks at me.

Renown: I don't know, I know you wouldn't lie to me about it since you don't seem to be a joker or a liar, but that's just my speculation, I don't know you and I don't know what you're like, but for now I'll believe your absurd story.

Me: (Crying with frustration) (She didn't believe me even though I told the whole truth)

Renown: Anyway, you need to come with us, there are a lot of questions we want to ask you.

Me: (why do I have a bad feeling)

Renown: Summon your rig and follow us.

I summon my rig and follow the girls, no doubt the girls have a hostile look towards me, after arriving they lead me to a room that looks more like an interrogation room.