Page 2

Bonfires litter the beach sparsely and moonlight hits the surf, lighting the rest of the beach up in it's soft glow. A lively place filled with thriving life of all kinds on warm summer nights. Music and noise fills the space that's crowded with people of mixed ages and all ethnicities, a community where everyone gets along most of the time, almost most of the people get along. There's a brightly lit ferris wheel and bright shops with a multitude of colors that litter the boardwalk, arcades and rides for thrills are included amongst the more open spaces.

There's a carousel filled with mainly young adults and teens that spins around with an old toon. It would almost sound creepy if it wasn't for the laughs that filled the area and the couples who shared lovey-dovey moments with each other. All the seats are filled, the horses and chariot benches packed, there's no children weirdly enough but it's easily explained by the sight of pda and the group of surf nazis that occupy the childrens ride. The group of troublemakers are easily spotted due to their age range and appearance not to mention their jackets, even their shirts give them away with words claiming, 'my beach, my wave' in large fonts.

The Lost Boys, a group of young men, enter the carousel house, another group that claims Santa Carla and the boardwalk, they dress like bikers with distinctive clothing mostly leather jackets. They look compelling, almost inviting, there's four of them, David, Marko, Paul and Dwayne. David, clearly the leader of the group, walks through the horses and chariots looking at the people around him, the boys follow in suit until he stops suddenly. The leader of the surf nazis girl gave David a look, one her man didn't appreciate seeing, as the boys walked past he tripped Paul and the Lost boys went in to help. But like most things it ended with more than one body drained and abandoned mere hours later after being kicked off the boardwalk by the night guard.