Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Jazmin)

Me and Trinity were finally getting along kind of. We finally had something in common and that was same enemy. We both can not stand Maria. We found her ex girlfriend Dupree and we heard all about the things Maria did and the people she hurt in Brooklyn. Soon I will convince my sister that Maria is not right for her. I might not be able to beat Maria with my fist but I can definitely aim a gun properly or stab somebody. She is going down and I can't wait to see the look on her face when Dupree comes to Chicago. Maria is a bitch and she needs to be put down. I'm just hoping she hasn't gotten inside my sister head to much.

I was sitting around in my office planning on a school event. It was getting late and Trinity walks in. She was wearing a trench coat and something about her was just so beautiful today. This was my first time seeing her all day because I'm gone to work bout time she gets up for work.

Trinity: What's taking you so long to come home

Jazmin: Just trying to get some work done why did you miss me

Trinity: Yeah

Jazmin: How much

Trinity: This much

Just then she dropped her trench coat to the ground and she was completely naked underneath. This is something she hasn't done before. She closed the door and by the next minute we were fucking in my office.