Hood Girl Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Maria)

I was driving in my black Mercedes Benz as I pulled up to my new project building. My name is Maria and I'm 21 years old. I'm 5:5, with big ass, big breast, curvy body, flat stomach, hazel eyes, sexy smooth caramel complexion, clear skin, perfect smile and teeth, dimples, long black and blue hair that was real. You could say I was the whole package. You could say I was beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside. I was the most hated girl in my high school. I'm from Brooklyn New York by the way. Nobody never liked me because they're men always wanted me. I wish men would get it through their heads when I say I'm a lesbian. I hate the people that tell me I'm to pretty to be gay. Like one morning I just got up and decided yeah I'm a lesbian. I started taking some of my luggage out the car. I decided to move to Chicago Illinois. The reason for the move is because my parents recently died, I don't have friends, kids, none of that. So what was the point in staying in a town where everyone hated me. Besides if I stayed in Brooklyn any longer somebody would have eventually tried to kill me. I definitely caused a lot of trouble. But I'm in a new town with new people and nobody knows me. I will try to be less of bitch so I could actually have a friend maybe. As I was carrying some of my luggage up the stairs I noticed this sexy as stud smoking a blunt outside of her apartment. She was sexy as hell. Nice neat dreads, tatted, buff arms, tall, skinny, a sexy shade of brown skin, brown eyes. She was the total package to me. I looked away when I seen her staring back at me. I then started trying to open my door and I could still feel her staring at me. I end up dropping my keys because I was so nervous. She then started laughing.

Maria: What's so funny

Jazmin: You

Maria: What about me is humorous to you

Jazmin: Your shyness

Maria: I'm Maria by the way

Jazmin: Jazmin and love your accent by the way where you from

Maria: I was born in Puerto Rico but I've been living in Brooklyn New York ever since I was 10 now I'm here

Jazmin: I can already tell your a little firecracker

Maria: Lol

Just then I seen a girl come out the door. She instantly shot me a dirty look. After that she stuck her tug into Jazmin mouth. I could already see the kind of girl she is. One insecure ass bitch. Besides I wasn't looking for a relationship right now anyway. I've just gotten out of a bad one. Hopefully she doesn't find me here or I'm screwed. I finally opened my door and started putting my stuff inside. I made at least about four trips to my car and back. Once I was done unpacking and putting everything away I took another shower and got dressed. I was going out tonight and just to see what this town was about. I put on a tight dress that showed off one of my shoulders. It also had a cut in it so you could see my entire waist. I grew angry remembering this is the side my ex girlfriend name was tatted. I used a bunch of makeup and covered it up. I drove to the first lesbian club I found. I got out my car and made my way inside. I made my way to the bar and order a strawberry martini. I sipped on it and that's when I noticed Jazmin sitting on the other side of the bar with another stud. I pretended like I didn't see her because I wanted her to notice me first. Just then she and her friend came up to me.

Jazmin: Enjoying your first night here so far

Maria: Yeah I guess

Jazmin: Sorry about earlier by the way my girlfriend gets very jealous every time she sees me talking to a girl

Taylor: Hey she's not just any girl. You see how sexy she is

Maria: Lol thanks

Taylor: No problem" she said winking

I giggled revealing my dimples. You could tell Jazmin and this girl are sisters by the resemblance. She was fine ass hell to and I loved her blue eyes. She then flashed me a cute smile revealing her golden tooth. I made more conversation with Jazmin and her sister and look who shows up, her girlfriend. She whispered something in her ear. Then Jazmin said she had to go. It was now just me and this other girl but I didn't mind. I found out her name was Taylor and I actually was having a great time with her around.