Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Taylor)

Maria was currently in the bathroom changing her clothes. She always change in the bathroom every time she stayed the night because she thinks she's fat, she doesn't like for me to see the tattoo, and she's just afraid of me seeing her naked. We've been dating for six months now and this is the longest relationship I ever been in and longest I went without having sex. Usually by now I would have dumped the girl for not giving me none after two weeks but she was different. There's a reason why I stayed around so long. Besides Maria is sexy, book smart, funny, bad ass, street smart, fun and more. Plus she can cook and her food is delicious. Before her I only had a home cook meal if I went to my parents house.

I was sitting in my bed grading papers when Maria walked out the bathroom in some sexy blue bra and matching panties. I bit my lip and raised a eyebrow. She claimed on top of me and I put the papers down. She kissed me softly on the cheek and I could feel her leg tremble and she looked terrified.

Taylor: You don't have to if you don't want to. I will love you either way

Maria: You love me

Taylor: Yeah but if you don't feel the same way I'll be fine

Maria: I love you too

I kissed her passionately as my hands went to unhook her bra then I slid my hands down her back and grabbed her ass. This time she didn't let me do it without getting all nervous or telling me to stop. After I told her I love her she looked relived and happy. Her legs were still trembling but a lot less than before. I flipped things over and I laid her down on the bed. I was doing something I don't usually do and that is take things slow. I touched all over her body before making my way to kiss her neck. She let out a soft moan as I started to play with her breast. I slid my other hand down her body and stuck one finger into her. She tense up a lot and I took my finger out. I then started kissing on her stomach to her her thigh till my tug found her private area. Finally I got her to moan a lot louder as she pushed my head further. After doing that for a while I came up for air and stuck one finger inside of her. She didn't tense up this time. I added another finger and moved it around slowly. I started kissing her again and she flipped us over. We went at it for another hour.