Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Taylor)

It felt good to finally be off work. Sometimes I feel like slapping the shit out of these bad ass kids. Since meeting Maria I haven't spoken to any of the girls I use to mess with. Which did cause all little trouble here and there when ever Maria got a hold of my phone because I was constantly getting naked photos and explicit text messages. Maria was sweet under that bitchy attitude of hers. It sucks that her ex girlfriend put through that stuff. She might be crazy but I'm crazier. Besides I may be a school teacher but outside of work I was a thug. But I don't sale dope anymore. I used to be in a gang, I still am but I don't always hang with them. I'm 25 years old the last thing I was doing was running around acting like a kid. I'm older than Jazmin. She's only 22 but act like she fifteen. Her and Trinity both be acting like kids some times. I finally parked my car and made my way to the building. Outside I the building I heard Maria arguing. This girl was always cursing somebody out. I find her temper and her anger very sexy.

Nicky: I will fuck you up and your baby

Maria: BITCH WHAT'S GOOD

After that I seen Maria slapped the girl across the face and she fell and rolled down the steps. You hear that slap from miles away. I looked and seen it was Nicky the girl I was dealing with before Maria. Even though we broke up we were still fucking up until the night I met Maria. Originally after I was done hanging with Jazmin and Trinity I was going to see Nicky but I cancelled the plans with her. Ever since then the word got around that I had a girlfriend and all my exes side hoes, were trying to get me to sleep with them again. Outside of my crew Maria doesn't have friends. No girl likes her because well she's the most good looking girl in this neighborhood and she's dating me. It was everyday I claimed girls either. Nicky was the only other girl I claimed. But that ended badly. I stepped over her and went to Maria who was standing at the top of the steps.

Taylor: Baby what happened

Maria: I was hanging out in your apartment when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was that bitch. She started talking shit and I'm not trying to fight anybody. I walked away out here and she followed me and backed me into a corner getting in my face. Not to long after that you came and you know the rest

Taylor: Okay good inside I'll handle it

She gave me a look then walked inside. I looked at Nicky who was standing there holding her face. I was about to say something but she gave me the middle finger and walked off. I didn't really care anyways. I walked in my apartment first and went to my room. That's where I found Maria sleeping. She was so adorable, I put the cover over her and kissed her cheek then stepped out the room.