Levi Ackerman × Reader (part 1)

I love you, Levi Heichou......

'Levi da'

'Levi, the 1st thing that you need to learn is disciples.'

Petra Ral and I were standing behind Flagon as the 'problematic' trio introduced themselves to the crowd. Not getting elbowed by the ginger head I knew something was up with her. After the trio were assigned to our squad they were shown their beds while Petra and I walked to our room.

'Le....vi....'

'Hmm?'

'Le.....vii....'

I turned my head to her who was already climbing her bed without taking her goddamn shoes off.

'Petra, you are forgetting something.'

My deep voice rumbled in the room as always and snapped Petra out of her somewhat hallucinations.

'Sorry, Y/N'

I sighed. 'Don't tell me you have fallen for that shorty.' I turned and continued combing my hair.

I could feel Petra pouting at my comment.

'You and he are the same height. Stop being so rude.'

She has got a point. I was no taller than that musty brat either.

'I would suggest getting some training done before our next stroll to death, right Petra?'

'Why do you have to be so practical all the time.' She said while laying down on the bed. Deep down, I don't think we have the luxury to love someone, especially after the death sentence we chose for ourselves.

......The Day Levi lost Isabel and Farlan......

We returned to the headquarters after failing the mission successfully. Petra was worried about Levi so she sneaked out of bed that night, thinking I was asleep. I followed her. She turned back to check, making me hide behind the walls.

'Tck!' I clicked my tongue.

Petra went inside and slowly closed the door behind her. I ran up to the corridor leaning onto the door frame.

Petra's POV

As I thought, he was awake. He was sitting on the chair pulled by the window overlooking the moon.

'Le.......'

'What are you doing here Petra?' Levi inquired with a sword to my throat. He is fast!

'I...I just wanted to check on...on you...' I stammered. His eyes blazed with anger and grief that I could almost taste on my tough. The bitterness, the guilt. I don't know why he felt the way he left though. His dorm was empty after Farlan's death. Being a Scout is almost a death sentence itself.

'Um....Levi...' I stammered, trying to think what to tell him.

'If you have nothing important to say, leave.' He said as he returned to the chair staring into nothingness.

I didn't know what to say so I walked over to the bed and sat there. For a long time. I sat there until my eyelids were becoming heavier and my body failed to keep up.

'Levi....I'm glad that......you are here.' I dozed into the utter darkness.

............