Gojo // Reader (The food thief) Part 1

This story doesn't follow the manga 'except for the Sukuna incident. I will try to finish it within 2-3 Chapters.
Enjoy ❤

'It's raining again, what the heck!' I sighed looking out of the cafeteria where I have been sitting for almost 3 hours now. I already chugged 3 cups of coffee and now my adrenaline rush is over the top. 'Hah, I wonder what if I had a best friend Or maybe...a boyfriend?' I rested my face on my palm.
I'm y/n, living in Tokyo all by myself. My parents died somehow, I don't quite remember. And yes your guess is correct. My grandfather raised me but he is dead too. Well, he died a couple of months ago. I don't have anyone other than my grandfather and that weird, I don't know, ghost maybe, that accompanies me in my day-to-day life. It feels weird when no one believes you. Like as if I'm insane for saying that there is something that lingers around me and does stuff I can't quit explaining. My grandfather believed me but his theory was even more fucked up. People keep their distance from me. Apparently, I give off a dark aura, well that's a nice way to phrase 'you are ugly and we don't want to hang out with you'. Yes, I'm average looking, well a little below average.

'Haaaahhhhh,' I sighed leaning on the table. 'If I just wasn't ugly....arggghh.

Y̸̧͇̣̓̍̏̀̀͗͒̚ö̷͔̬̰́̆̐̎͠ų̵̧͓̤̲͚͇̠̪͋́̾̉̿ ̴̭̺̮͍̽̔̎̍͆ͅå̷̢͙̙͔͙͈̣̂r̶͍̬̲̹͔̣̪̙̉̒̋́͆̒̚͘͝ȩ̵̠͍̹̣̞͖͇͓̦̉͝ ̶̝̞̭̤̲͉̖͚́̒̓͋ņ̴̧̻͙̩̤͉͙̪̓ͅo̸̧̜̩̬̤͇͎̔̃̒̕t̶̹̥̯̭̝͛̌́̀̋̄̎͗̓͘ ̷̨̼̯͒̈́̔͆̾͠ư̸̡̨̨̩̪̦̞̳̤͑́́͒̒̍͐̕g̶͎̾̑̂ļ̵̦̩̠̃͊́̽͌̂̀̚͠ͅÿ̴̛̲̣͕̣̗͖́̑̓

'SHUT UPPP!!' I Slapped my head vigorously making a fool out of myself. This voice is so fucking annoying. 'Just shut up! Shut up! Shut up!'

'Maam I will have to ask you to leave,' the waitress said politely. 'Our customers find this very inconvenient. I'm sorry.'

'Wwwwhhhhaaatt....but I'm your regular customer and...and I love your dumpling kind of pastries. The...umm..green one.' I blubbered. I forgot what the name was. Now she must think Im a liar.

'Gomenasai.' She apologized again.

'Fine.' I got off from my stool and head out of the property. 'I didn't even get to eat my sweets. All because of YOU!' I scolded someone. Well, I don't know who but yes I did act stupid on the street.

I̶̲͎̟̟͇̭̱͖̠͑̒̆͌'̶̧̯̟͉̱̺͓̤̤̘̓͗̐͗̂̒ḿ̶͉̜̟̗͈͍̌ ̷̙̗͚̮̼̜̣̖̘̓͆͛̏͘͜͝s̷̡̮̟̄͠ǫ̶̟̜͔̠͈͕̣̫̠̌̔̋r̸̹̤̬̻̞̺̤̼͙͂̑̀̽̀̕͜ṟ̴̡̨̛̰̳̺̰͋̅̒̇̓͑̇͘͝y̴̨͋͐͗͆̒̓̅̿͘ ̶̛̥̬̑͂͗̊̌́͑̌̚y̴̡͙͈̳̹̖͕̭͑̐̂͊/̴̼̂͑̓́̈́͋̂n̴͕̺̲̟̗̩͖͑͊̊̃̌͊͘̚

'All you can be is sorry.' I sighed in defeat. I can't be mad at my ghost. That has been my companion, my mentor. I did see it sometimes. When I cried I found myself embraced with a warm dark shadow. I felt loved and at home. I started to walk to my house in the rain because I forgot to bring my umbrella and just got kicked out. I was passing by my school when a gush of evil ambiance kicked my ass and I fell straight on the ground, face first. 'What the fuck what that!' I yelled at whatever it was when I noticed those alienated creatures fight two.....I squinted to see who it was.

'Itadori!' I screamed but they were very busy fighting. I quickly jumped over the fence and started to run but my ghost mate lifted me to the window. The window smashed with the impact now I was looking at two cute doggo eating something.