Mikey × Reader ( Hole in the heart)

'Which way is your home?' He asked when we exited the udon store. 'Errmm...  it's fine I can walk home.' I said half smiling.

'I wasn't going to carry you but if you want to....'

'What?....Mikey! What are you doing?!' Mikey lifted me on his shoulder and started walking. 'Lead the way,' he chuckled. 'Let me down.' I pleaded softly. 'Do you want to stay up there for a while? If not tell me where to go.' My face flustered with his word with my heart beating so fast, I was losing consciousness again. 'It's.....' Before I could finish my words I was already engulfed with darkness.

~~~

Cold. My body felt incredibly cold. I slowly open my heavy eyelid to see someone's chin. Blond hair covering the sides. 'Ssssssss' I shivered as the cold wind blew over us. He looked down at me.

'You are awake.' He greeted me with a smile. 'Mikey?' My eyes watered from his kind gesture. I got up to look away and wiped my tears, 'Heh, thank you.' I turned to smile at him. He stared at me and leaned near my face. He stared at my flustered face before softly placing his lips on mine, his thumb caressing my cheek. I closed my eyes to feel his baby warm lips on mine. He pulled back to look at my eyes when I pulled him back to kiss him again. It felt magical. If this was a dream I don't want to wake up.

He smiled between the kiss but kissed back, parting and closing his lips along with mine, inserting the tongue in my mouth. My heart was pounding again and I had to breathe fast to slow it down. He quickly let go of me letting me catch a breath.

'What's....what's wrong?' I asked between my panting. I saw him just stand up and lend his hand to me to get up. 'Let's go. It's getting cold.' I gave my hand and he pulled me up as I snuggled in his body for warmth. He didn't seem to mind, he was quite comfortable with the whole situation. He intertwined my fingers with his and shoved them in his pocket. 'This will keep those warm.' I just laughed at his act. 'You are such a child.' He pouted making me laugh even harder. 

'You always knew everything about me didn't you?' He smiled as we walked down the riverside.

'A... Yes?' I scratched my head. Will he think Im a stalker? 'Gomen!' I ran in front of him and bowed. 'Gomen!'

'Hai...Hai...What are you apologizing for? You are my girlfriend after all. It wouldn't hurt to know, right?' 

I stared at his angelic face, grasping onto every word that he said. Did he say out of a whim? He was just.....smiling at me. My mouth fell open a little when he picked up my chin and pecked. 'Let's go.' I swear I never felt this. My heart is unexpectedly calm yet I feel so excited. We walk hand-in-hand to my home.

~~~~~~

I was late again for school because I couldn't sleep after what happened yesterday. I walked to my 1st class and as usual, had to stand outside. 'Ahh, now that Mikey notices me, I can't continue being an embarrassment to him,' I sighed.

The bell rang for lunchtime. I walked to the cafeteria to get my sweet and when I felt someone's hand intertwining with mine.' Mikey?' I gasped, a little intimidated from all the looks Im getting from his fan base and simps.  'What can I not hold my girlfriend's hand?' He said with his mouth stuffed with Taiyaki.

Girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!

'Ye...yeah I guess.' I muttered. 'But you know, your fan club is burrowing holes in my head.' I whispered.

'Alright let's go then.' He started leading me out of the cafeteria. I wish I could just vanish from this place and never come back. Everyone stared daggers at me. I just want this to be over.

~~~ A week later~~~

'I will meet you at the shrine then,' I waved at Mikey who peck on my lips and drove away. He had some urgent things to do. I started walking towards the shrine and wanted to stop by the Taiyaki place. '4 Taiyaki please, the choco fill once.' It had been 1 week since we started dating out of a whim, but to Mikey, He thinks it's fate. I giggled to myself as I approached the shrine. 

'What are you giggling for, shrimp?' 

I turned to face a huge gang of grown men just looking at me with a nasty grin on their faces. 'Are you Mikey's girlfriend?' The tall guy in the front inquired. He started to walk towards me and leaned to match my level. 'I think you are, hehe.'' I clutched on my Taiyaki bag trying to control the pace of my heart. It's not them scaring me, it's my wounded heart that threatens to fail me. I bite on my lips looking for the pill in my pocket but that post lamp grabbed my collar and lifted me slightly up from the air. 'My sister has requested your execution. Since it's Mikey that we are talking about, I wanna have a little fun with you.' I closed my eyes ready to face whatever happens, well partly because my vision was blurry already. 

Whatever happened later happened pretty fast. In a flash, a foot landed on the bridge of the hand that held onto my collar and I dropped on the pavement. And not to mention, I was unconscious.

***********

It was dark. Pretty dark for a while now. I was tired of just staring into nothingness. Called out for Mikey a couple of times but there was nothing until I felt a warm something, weightless, rested on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to see the sunlight peeping throw the trees and branches. I tried to recall what happened but I just couldn't. My hand felt sweaty all of a sudden as I slowly gained a sense of my body when I look down at my hand. And there he was. Holding my hand, drooling over the bed sheet, sound asleep.

There was some tickling on my chest as well and I don't feel weary anymore. Thy wavering sense of tiredness is gone. Even though I feel weak but not like I used to. What happened?

"Mikey?' I tried to call but my voice was so low that I couldn't hear me. I tried to move my fingers to wake him.

'Mi...mikey!' I called again when his heavy eyes fluttered open slowly revealing those baby black eyes. He smiled at me and yawn. Is he not glad that I'm awake?

I didn't ask him anything just stared at him.

'They fixed your heart y/n.'

My eyes widened with what he just said. I don't have that much money. How will I ever repay all this????

'Don't worry. The doctor is taking care of the hospital bills. Not all of them but most. Rest, we can work together.' He said nonchalantly. I wanted to ask him what happened but nothing came out of my mouth.

'Save all that question for after our marriage, my note-girl. I told the doctor that I don't want to you faint everytime we kiss.'

Is this dude serious right now?! He just didn't tell that to my doctor.

Its not your heart that they healed. It was mine.' He flashed a toothy smile towards me and headed out of the room.

He stopped before exiting the room and said.'I will be waiting for my chocolates and notes. Better make up for the days you missed my girl.'

This time my heart raced but I didnt faint. I was content and healed, finding the will to live.

*********Thank you for reading so far

*********
Thank you for reading so far. I think my next one will be Kageyama Tobio from Haikyuu.

Do let me know if you have any requests.

Arigato gosaimasu ❤💜❤