Gojo // Reader ( The food thief) part 2

Yes, he was right. I was scared. I never really got used to seeing my ghost. I would hear it, but seeing it openly attack was something I might never get used to. So now, here I was, on Gojo's shoulder as we go somewhere in this high ass building. 'Can I just go home?' I whined. 'No, not after the stunt you just displayed. You have no control over the curse.'

'Curse?' I lifted my head to turn to look at his white hair since I was on his shoulder. I was amazed to know it because that's what my grandfather told me. I was cursed.

'You have been cursed by some weird creature. We need to look into it more and you will train to keep it under control.'He answered as he entered another dorm and let me down. 'But Im fine!' I growled. 'I don't want to be that juju bullshit.'

S̴̗̟̆́̽̊̒̋͒͝ą̵̡̮̘͓̲̣̖͈͊́́͑̐̈́͆͂̀́͜t̸̢͈͍̙̘̐́̓̍̾́͋́͘͠o̵͚̳̪̗͉̜̫̤͋̃̆̍̈́̋̒̐̍͒r̵̡̧̯͍͉̥̠̲͙̐̈͐̑̅̑̍͌͝ư̸͖̖̗͉̥͇͕̼̈́̎̽̇́

The voice called out but was a lot more gentle than the last time. I think he heard it because he bowed to meet my face. I don't know where he was looking with that blindfold but I stared back at him. My face heated up like I was going to have a fever. How embarrassing! I kept my gaze at him until he moved away. 'Stay here.' He turned and did something because the room was a little dimmer than before, and walked out.

S̴̗̟̆́̽̊̒̋͒͝ą̵̡̮̘͓̲̣̖͈͊́́͑̐̈́͆͂̀́͜t̸̢͈͍̙̘̐́̓̍̾́͋́͘͠o̵͚̳̪̗͉̜̫̤͋̃̆̍̈́̋̒̐̍͒r̵̡̧̯͍͉̥̠̲͙̐̈͐̑̅̑̍͌͝ư̸͖̖̗͉̥͇͕̼̈́̎̽̇́

'Are you in love with that broomstick or something?' I asked as I plopped on my bed facing the ceiling.

P̴̨͕̠͈̌̀͗̀͂́̏̃͝r̴̨̜͎̖͖͈̮̦̠̃̆͋̏̿̈́̔͒͂ͅó̴͎̫̫̬͕̞͙̄̀t̸̢̪̘͍͙͚̝̳̩̬͒͊̔e̸͍͎̰̜̰͕͗̊̿͐̄̋͑͊̅̒ͅc̴̝̩̘͎̀́̍̀̋͑͝ͅt̴̡͕͚̥̲͖̼̣̓̉̽̀̉̆͐̀ ̵̢̛͉͓̯̥͖͂͜͜ŷ̸̜͇̆̅͋͗ó̸̳̖̊̈̀͋̽u̸͙͙̣̼̜̍̓̋͜

I put a pillow over my ears to stop that voice from bothering me anymore.

Gojo's Pov

Look's like she has no memory of me. I walked out of her room. She has been cursing herself all along this time. The curse remembers me but she doesn't. I did have to admit, it broke my heart a little. We used to date before her parents died on the way to exorcise curses. y/n went to save them but it was too late and the curse was far beyond stronger. When I found her, she was already on the verge of dying. I immediately exorcise the curse and rush towards her.

'I don't want to die Satoru,' she cried while she bled on my lap. I was lost in emotion as to what I should do. She is cursing herself. 'I want to live Satoru. I got want you to forget me' Her last words to me. If it wasn't for Inumaki, she would be dead. She did come back to life but it's not her soul. y/n soul is the curse and not the one in her body. That's is probably an unsullied version of her.

'It's something serious, isn't it.' Nanami asked as we sat on the stairs of the shrine.

'I found her.' I stated while looking at my feet.

Y/N POV

I got tired of just laying down. So I got up to get out but just got electrified from the gray shadow that Gojo cast outside. I looked around the room. It was quite beautiful and matched my taste, brown and black aesthetic. I started to look around the shelves and the picture that hung on the wall. My eyes widened, my heartbeat erratic as I brushed over the frame. It was me, with a bunch of others that I didnt know and I too was wearing the same uniform as Yuji and others were wearing. 'Gojo,' I called out when I saw Gojo and I wear standing with his hand around my waist and my hands around his shoulder and we looked at each other.

L̸̢͚͈̐͜e̴̻̦̝̬͉̗̙̻̭͐͂͂̀̈͊͆͝ţ̴̢͉͓̭̝̰͎̀̓̓͘͝ ̴̺̮̠͉̮̹͈͌̑͊́̃͠m̴̡̪̯̩͖̍̌̀̋͑͘̚ĕ̴̛͍͖̜̠̍͠ ̷̖̫̤̫̣͖̯̲̗̭̍̿́̇̄̔͠͝͝o̶͇͊ͅù̸̻̳̝̎̇͛͜͝͝t̴͍͌̍̏̎͋̆́͘!̴̡̨͚̪͇̻̲͑̾̃͗̽̀̅̊͘͜͝

The shadow emerged from my body, twirling against the picture as I just watched it lifting the picture and covering it with its darkness. My mouth was pretty much shut from what I was watching. Suddenly a pair of dark pupils formed that stared at me.

G̴̥̖̖͕̳͇̐̇͋͊͐̏͂͘͝ͅe̸͖̩̗̻̣̟͎͕͊͛͑̎̄̍ͅt̴̢̫̫͉̏̽̋̕ ̵̨̢̢̠̥͚̒̇ö̶̧̹̦̳̃͐̊͌̀́̀͠ͅư̵̝͈̣͍̭̜͕̈́̃̏̀̔̾̋̅͜͜͝t̸͓̪̳͈͕̼̮͇͆̂̑̈́ ̸̛̜̪͂̾̈̃̀͝m̸̯͒̐̓̎͠ẏ̶̭̞̭̜̯̖̐͜ ̵͙̈́̉͠b̸̤̝̯̺͇̹͇͚͑̊͠͠ö̸̰̆̈͗͝d̴̢̮̣̺̫͗̒̿̅y̶̮̘͖͖̜͈̪̥̯̚ͅ

Suddenly a sharp pain was inflicted at my abdomen. I looked down to watch my clothe getting drenched with dark blood. I held on to it collapsing on the wooden floor when my body sucked in the shadow with a petrifying squeal escaping from it. I sat there with blood spilling from my mouth, the pain grew and grew, my vision started to blur. 'Satoru' was the last thing managed to say.

--------

I woke up. Again. Yes, this is the 3rd time but now Im in the room with some medical stuff sticking out of my vein. I quickly looked at my stomach. I was completely fine. 'Was I dreaming?' I asked myself when the broomstick appeared.

'y/n - san,' He titled his body on the right and waved. 'Yeah not the face, I wanted to see,' I thought but he appeared in front of me flustering my face. I forgot to breathe. He was too close. I just turned my face the other way. 'What do you want?'

'Hmm? I just stopped by to check on you.' He answered while shuffling something in the shopping bag he brought along. Yeah, after literally almost getting killed by the ghost because of you, this visit is really moving. 'Here, Kikufuku for you,' he handed me the mochi. I looked at him for once before taking it from him.

'My ghost probably has a crush on you,' I stated, biting into mochi. I really expected him to be surprised, or a reaction. Maybe a flinch? Something, anything but he was unusually calm. 'Sukkah,' is all he said. I kept munching on Mochi when I noticed his blindfold in his hand. I shot my head up only to be met with inconceivable bright blue aquamarine eyes. The heartbeat monitor got crazy with the sudden slow heartbeat. My mouth fell agape, my ears practically deaf to any noise and he wasn't even looking at me. When he finally looked at my face, I was already mummified internally. 'Satoru,' I whispered before he smashed his lips on mine. We still stared at each other. I just couldn't get enough of his eyes. He kissed me but it didn't feel like he was kissing me.

He grabbed my shoulders when I felt that shadow emerging again. Perspiration dripped from the side of my temple. 'You are free to go. She is not giving her up for you. You just ran out of time.' Gojo whispered. I was already shaking with fear but to my surprise, it was my clone which was even more terrifying. She looked like me, except the aura that radiated off of her was cordial, her smile was so warm and inviting. 'You won't be forgotten,' Gojo said still looking at my face.

'Yeah,' she answered before she disappeared and the weight on my shoulder was no more there. I took in a deep breath as tears wailed in my eyes. Gojo's arm embraced me when I finally was able to shed tears.

'You are so warm,' I whimpered. 'I was so cold all these days.' I said between weeping.

'I'm here,' He kissed my head.

'Im here.'