No

-Riley

From what Stiles told me, the entire time Allison, Scott, Sam, Cole and I were in the Lahey's house, they were trying to distract the police and get Isaac out.

Which ended up with Stiles getting in trouble for the door of the holding cell being broken off.

But in other news, today was our rock climbing day in P.E.

And I haven't rock climbed a day in my life. And the person I was going against; my best friend's brother, Alex.

But first up, was Allison and Scott.

-Scott

"It had a tail. How come I don't have a tail?" I asked Allison. "Maybe you haven't grown it yet." Allison laughed. "I'm not growing a tail." I said. "Ever." I reminded. She laughed as she slowed down. She was climbing faster than me. "Are you slowing down for me?" I asked. "I was waiting for you." She answered. "Waiting for me to catch up?" I asked. I looked down to see her brothers along with mine laughing at me. "You looked like you were struggling." She said. "Maybe I was admiring the view." I said. "Try admiring from afar." She said as she started climbing. I let her get ahead. Then I used my powers and climbed up the wall. When she looked up, I smiled at her. She kicked my leg, causing me to fall.

So long story short, I lost a rock climbing contest to my girlfriend.

"McCall, i don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach laughed.

"Alright next two, Stilinski, Erica. The wall." Coach said.

Erica looked terrified as she glanced at the wall.

Oh no.

-Riley

Stiles and Erica climbed the wall. Erica had trouble, while Stiles seemed to get it. Stiles had climbed up the wall and gotten down. Erica was stuck. She started crying. She started shaking and crying. "What's wrong with her?" Eli asked me. "Panic attack?" I suggested. "Erica! Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asked. Really Coach Finstock? Really? "Vertigo is a sensation of spinning that is related to problems in the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia said. Gotta love my smart ass best friend. "Erica?" Coach said. "I'm fine." She whimpered. "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison said. How did I not sense that? I can usually sense when someone has a disorder or a disease. "Why didn't anyone tell me this? Erica, you're fine. Just kick off the wall." Coach said. Erica hesitated as she kicked herself off the wall. Once she got down, kids started laughing at her as she walked away. "Shut Up!" I yelled, louder than I expected. I left the gym running after Erica.

I have no clue where Erica was, but I had to get to the locker room. "If anyone sees Isaac Lahey, you're to contact the principal immediately." Coach said. "Poor Isaac." I said. "It's Derek's problem now." Stiles said.

Alex, Allison, Cole, Elijah, Lydia and I were walking down the hallway. I love how Elijah has only been here a few weeks and my friends love him already. I was laughing at a joke Alex had told when I sensed it; her fear. "Eli, come with me! Lydia, Cole, You guys, go get help. Alex, Allison, go find my brothers." I yelled as I began running. "What's going on?" Eli asked confusingly. "Someone's in trouble." I told him.

Scott, Stiles and Sam caught up with Eli and I. For humans, Eli and Stiles can keep up with wolves pretty good. Scott bursted through the doors and caught Erica before she could hit the ground. "Put her on her side." Allison told Scott. "How did you know?" Allison asked me. I looked at Scott and Sam. "I just knew."

-Erica

"It's been awhile since we saw you. You were good about taking your medication." The nurse said as she checked my eyes. "Are you going to tell my mom?" I asked her. "Well, I swear I don't want to, but there's this team of lawyers in the back that would break my legs, and for a woman my age, they're still pretty hot." She said. I laughed. "The doctor will be in soon okay?" She said. "Okay." I whispered. She left the room and I tried to rest as much as I could before the doctor came in.