It's Alive

-Riley

Scott, Stiles, Sam, Eli, Cole, Alice, and I were in Stiles' room with his dad going over evidence. "So this kid's the real killer?" Sheriff Stilinski asked. "Yeah." Stiles answered. "No." Sheriff disagreed. "Yes." Stiles argued. "No." Sheriff repeated. "Dad come on. Everyone knows that police look for ways to connect victims to the murders." Stiles said. "All he had to do was look through the transcripts and see what class they all had in common." I said. "Except the rave promoter Kara, wasn't in Harris' class." Sheriff said. "Yeah okay sorry, so they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles asked. Sheriff hesitated. "You know what, no they're not dropping the charges against him, but that doesn't prove anything." He said. "Scott, Sam, do you believe this?" He asked. "It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you gotta trust us." Scott said. "We know it's Matt." Sam said. "He took Harris' car and he knew that if the police found tire tracks at the crime scene and if enough of the victims were in his class, they'd think it was him." Stiles said. "Alright, I'll give the remote possibility that it was him but give me a motive. Why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and their coach dead?" Sheriff asked. "Isn't it obvious?" Stiles exclaimed. "Our swim team sucks!" He continued. "Okay we don't have a motive yet." He said. "But does Harris?" He asked. "What do you want me to do?" Sheriff asked us. "We need to look at the evidence." Scott blurted out. "Yeah that would be in the station, where I am no longer employed." Sheriff replied. "Trust me they'll let you in." Stiles said. "Trust you?" Sheriff asked. "Trust . . . Scott?" Stiles asked.  "Scott, I trust. Riley, I trust. Sam, I trust." Sheriff answered. 

Stiles, Scott, Sam and I went to the Sheriff's station with Sheriff Stilinski. He talked to the lady and we gained access to the evidence. 

We were going over videos and Allison called me. "Hey Alli. What's up?" I said. I could tell that she's been crying. "What is it?" I asked. "My mom. She's dead." She said. I stood there in complete silence. "I'll be right over." I said. I hung up the phone and started towards the door. "Where are you going?" Scott asked me. "Mrs. Argent is dead." I said. They all looked at me. "Seriously?" Stiles asked. "Yeah. She died last night." Sheriff Stilinski said. before they started yelling, I left. I ran as fast as I could to get to her house. I knocked on the front door. Mr. Argent opened it and he grabbed me by my neck. "What are you doing here? Here to cause my family more pain?" He seethed. "No Mr. Argent. I'm here to pay my respects." I tried saying. "Dad, let him go!" Alex screamed as he ran and pulled his dad away from me. Alex helped me up and we went into Allison's room, where Anna, Lydia, Max, and Allison were. "Allison I'm so sorry. I know my apologies do nothing to bring her back, but please know that no matter what I'm here for you." I said as she cried on my chest. Lydia, Alex, Max, Anna , and Lydia came and wrapped their arms around us. 

-Scott

After Riley left, we went over camera feed in the hospital. We noticed that matt stopped to talk to one person in particular; my mom. Sam got mom on the phone and I called Riley. 

-Riley

A few hours had went by and Allison had finally gone to sleep. I followed Alex to his room. He shut the door behind us and stayed facing the door. "You okay Alex?" I asked him. "It just doesn't seem like something my mother would do. How could she leave us like this? All I was looking forward to was a normal life here in Beacon Hills. I'm back for a few months and my aunt dies. After her, my mom. What have I done wrong?" He cried. I put my hand on his shoulder and he turned around and hugged my waist as he fell to his knees crying. I stood there frozen, terrified to move. i started shushing him and telling him it was going to be okay. He stood up after about 15 minutes and we went to his bed. He laid his head on my lap and I played with his hair and before I knew it, Alex was asleep. I felt my phone vibrate; it was Scott. "Yeah?" I answered. "It's Matt. It's been confirmed. Mom's on her way here now." He said. "I'm on my way." I told him. I hung up the phone and carefully moved Alex's head. "Dormir Serré Alex (Sleep tight Alex)." I whispered to him. I made my way down stairs and let myself out. Before I could get all the way through the door, Mr. Argent grabbed me and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry about earlier Riley. I just got so mad because of what happened. You've always been like a son to me." He cried. "I'm okay. And so are Allison and Alex. They're both sleep." I told him. He let me go and I started running towards the Sheriff Station.