Chapter 8

Jasper pov

It's been a week since the photos were posted all over the school and a week where I'm suspended without pay pending investigation alongside Victoria, who was involved and also suspended as well. I have been trying to find something that can tell me who is behind taking the picture and putting it all over the school.

I am going through the list that I made of the people that work at the school to see who are the potential people that might want to get revenge on me. Since I am a new teacher this year, I didn't get the chance to get to know many of the people that work at the school, so this list is pretty easy to get through.

Thirty minutes later, I got my list down to one person. It was the math teacher, Mr. Johnson. From day one, he has been trying to get people in trouble for some unknown reason. I honestly believe that he is the one that was following us around and taking pictures of me and Victoria without us noticing him.

I texted Victoria, letting her know that I think I know who posted the pictures, but I don't know how we are going to prove it is true since we are both suspended from school. Because since he is a teacher, he will have access to the school with the key.

I decided I had enough of this drama that is going on in my life right now and booked a trip to my vacation house in Thailand. I went up to my room to grab a suitcase and started filling it up with clothes.

I called Victoria and let her know to just pack a suitcase full of clothes and get ready with her passport because I'm planning on picking her up soon. Making sure that I had everything that I needed, I grabbed my car keys and headed out of the house.

I pulled out my phone and texted Victoria to come out of her house. Once she was in the car, she asked where we were going. I told her that it was a surprise and you just had to sit back and relax.

An hour later, we arrive at the airport where I have a private jet that will take us to Thailand. Climbing out of the car, I give our suitcases and bring them to the people in charge of the luggage.

Grabbing Victoria's hand and guiding her up the stairs on the airplane, I looked toward Victoria and just watched her face go into shock and awe at what the inside of the plane looked like.

Turning toward me Victoria asks me if I really own this plane, and I say yes, I own this airplane that we are on now. Still, in shock, Victoria asks why I am a teacher when I own a whole private jet.

because I love to teach and this was given to me by my grandparents as a gift when I graduated from high school. It was time for the plane to take off, so we sat in our seats and buckled our seatbelts while the plane took off.

The next day, we landed in Thailand. Walking out of the plane, Victoria asked me where we were located. I told her that we were in Thailand, where I own a vacation house and I come all the time when I want a vacation in life.

Grabbing a taxi to take us to where my vacation house is located in Phuket, While in the taxi, Victoria was looking at the beautiful scenery that Thailand has to offer. Looking at Victoria, I fell in love all over again with her and how amazing it is to show her my favorite country.

We soon arrived at the vacation house, and stepping out of the taxi, we saw the beautiful blue ocean in front of it and could hear the waves crashing on the shore.

Victoria pov

Walking up to the house, I was shocked at how big and beautiful the house looked. Turning toward Jasper, looking at him like you do not own those, you have got to be lying to me.

Like, what type of teacher has a private jet and a big old mansion looking beach house? He has to be mad rich and still decide to be a teacher. I'm so grateful and honored to be able to meet someone like this in my life.