Chapter 6

Victoria pov

Today was Saturday and my date with Jasper is today. I am so excited to see where he takes me today.

He came to pick me up at 8:00 in the morning and started driving on the highways.

About an hour later, I asked Mr. Jasper where we were going, but he only said it was a secret.

So I sat there until we pulled up at a fair in the other part of town. I was so excited because I had never been to a county fair before. Turning toward Jasper, I looked at him with a smile on my face and told him to let go and play.

We walked up to the ticket window to purchase tickets to get into the fair and tickets to get on the ride. Walking around to see what we wanted to do first, I saw the most beautiful stuffed animal ever and I wanted it so badly.

I grabbed Jasper's hand and pointed to the stuffed animals, asking him if he could win it for me because I really, really wanted it and would do it without hesitation.I might be overdramatic over here, but I don't care. I just want the stuffed animals.

Jasper went over to the booth where there happened to be a ring toss game. It cost five tickets. I missed it the first two times, but the third time he was able to win the game and I got my stuffed animal, which was a Minion doll, because I truly love the Minion and the movie.

We left the ring toss game and Jasper asked me if I was hungry. I told him that I could get a little snack to eat. We got some popcorn and a strawberry shortcake to share with each other. The strawberry shortcake was so amazing. I mean, the strawberries were so sweet and the whipped cream was meltable. I didn't realize that I had whipped cream all over my mouth until Jasper wiped it away with some napkins.

My eyes widened when he did that. I turned and blushed at what he did. I gently shoved him away from me and told him that I wanted to get on some rides. We got up and headed to where all of the rides were located, and I saw the bumper cars and pulled Jasper toward them.

Once settled down in my bumper cars, I waited until the light turned green and when it did, I started driving toward JAsper and hit him with the bumper cars. It was so funny to see his shocked face when I kept hitting his car.

After we were done with the bumper cars, Jasper poked me, saying that it was not fair that he didn't get the chance to hit me with the bumper cars. We decided that since it was starting to get a little late, we would go on the Ferris wheel for our last ride before heading back home.

Now sitting in the ferris wheel, we curved up toward each other as the ferris wheel started making its way up to the top. We were talking and having a great time when the ferris wheel suddenly stopped at the very top.

He grabbed my hand and began telling me how amazing I was and how much he admired my singing voice.Finally, he said, "Victoria will you officially be my girlfriend?" I was so shocked and speechless that the only thing that I could do was shake my head yes with tears running down my face.

I was still surprised that I was now dating Jasper; it's amazing how everything began between us.Once we made it to the bottom of the Ferris wheel, we decided that it was time to head back home.

We sat in comfortable silence on the way back home, still buzzing from the events of the day.currently 9:00 at night when I finally arrived back at my house. Jasper gave me a kiss on the cheek. I walked into my house, went up to my room, and decided to take a relaxing bath with a bath bomb and rose petals.

Sitting in the warm bath, I payback everything that happened today at the fair from the time I woke up to when we left the fair. It was an amazing day, one of the best days I ever had in my life. Jasper really knows how to make a lady feel like a queen and special.

I'm really glad that I can get to date an amazing guy like Jasper, but we still have to be very secretive about our relationship. He is still my teacher and I'm his student until I graduate from high school.

But my main focus right now is my schoolwork and the basketball team since I'm the captain of the varsity team. Getting out of the bathtub, I did my skincare before heading off to bed.

Once in bed, I checked my phone and saw a text message from Jasper saying that he arrived safely and wished me a good night's sleep and a fun rest of the weekend.

I got up the next morning, did my skincare, and cooked myself some breakfast. I decided that I wanted to spend my Sunday doing a "me" day where I do whatever I feel like doing to make myself feel good.

I started my "me" day by baking some chocolate chip cookies and watching Elite on Netflix. I honestly love watching Elite. It helps me with learning Spanish and trying to solve a murder case at the same time.

Once done with that, I wanted to go for a quick walk to clear my mind from all the things that have been going on in my life. After the walk, I made some hot tea and opened up my book that I have been trying to read called "Destiny Life". (Not a real book)

The book was really good to read, and I've got five more chapters left to read in the book. I started to get all my stuff together for what I need for school tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a very great day. I can already feel it in my body.