Chapter 4

Mr.Whitlock POV

It is the first day of school and I am ready to see the group of high school students I am going to be teaching this year. My first class of the day started with me telling my class what my name is and other things about my life and why I became a music teacher.

After that class was over and my other classes came and went, it was time for my last class of the day when I saw her.

Victoria is a smart, beautiful young lady that is very quiet, but she only talked to this girl named Mery. When the bell rang, I started the class. I told the class who I was and that I was going to be their music teacher for the year. I told them to tell me about themselves and they could ask me a question if they wanted to.

One girl asked me if I was single and I said yes and out of the corner of my eye I saw Victoria roll her eye. Then it was Victoria's turn to say who she was and then she asked me "what is my favorite sport?" and I said "basketball" and she looked shocked when I said that and I just winked at her.

Then I saw Mery whispering something in Victoria's ear. I was wondering what Mery said to Victoria. There were a couple of minutes before the bell rang, so I asked Victoria to stay after class for a minute, and she said yes sir.

When the bell rang, I told everybody to have a good day. Once everyone was out of the class, Victoria came up to my desk and I asked her why she had a shocked look on her face when I said my favorite sport is basketball.

So Victoria told me that she played basketball and I had a smile on my face after that. Once she left my class, I started to pack up my things before heading out to go home that day.

The next day,

The next day, I woke up and got ready to go to work this morning, hoping to see Victoria today at school in my class. Once I got to school, I headed to my classroom to work on the lesson for today's classes.

When the bell rang, my first period class came into the classroom and sat at their desks. My first period and my other classes were done, and now it's time for my last period of the day and I can't wait.

Once everybody came into class and the bell rang, I looked around the classroom for Victoria but couldn't find her anywhere. Then, a couple minutes later, Victoria entered the classroom, and I asked her why she was late, and she told me that she went to the bathroom, so I gave her a detention for being late to class.

So today I am going to let my class sing a song of their choice, and I will call Victoria to the front of the class and sing her song.

I was singing a song that I completely fell in love with, and I think I am falling in love with Victoria right now. After she finished singing her song, I had love in my eyes because I just wanted to kiss her right then and there, but I can't since I have a class right now.

Once everybody was done singing and the bell rang, everybody left the classroom, except Victoria. Victoria was sitting at her desk doing nothing. So once everybody left the classroom, I walked over to Victoria and started asking her different questions, until she asked why she was in detention, and I told her that she was late to my class and I wanted to get to know her better.

After awhile, I asked her what that song she was singing about and who it was for and she said, "It was for no one. It was just my favorite song. I like to listen to it all the time." Then she asked me "why did I have so much love in my eyes after she was done singing her song?" and I told her that the song she sang had so much love in it that I started to fall in love with you more than love their student.

She was looking like she was thinking about something, so I started walking closer to her and was about to lean in when someone knocked on my classroom door.

I walked to the door to see who it was and to my surprise, it was one of the teachers who was trying to get me in trouble. I don't like this teacher. He's already trying to get someone in trouble these days. After we talked for a little while, I walked back into my classroom and told Victoria that her detention was over and she could go home now.

Once Victoria left the classroom, I went to pack my stuff up and headed home for the day.

Wednesday

When my alarm went off this morning, I got up and got ready to go to work today with a smile on my face because I would get to see Victoria today in class.

Once I got to the school, I went straight to my classroom and decided that I was going to make my students write a song and sing it in front of the whole class.

When the bell rang, my first period started and I told them what they needed to be done by the end of the week. For the rest of the period, I let my students work on their classwork that is due next week.

As the rest of the day went by, it was time for my last period of the day and I was excited that I would be able to see Victoria today because I missed her beautiful smile all day.

When the bell rang, I walked into the classroom and looked around to find my favorite student, Victoria, sitting in her seat. When I was giving out the homework, Victoria was thinking very hard about something, and I was going to find out what it was.

I asked Victoria to stay after class for a few minutes. Once everybody was out of the classroom, I asked Victoria what she was thinking about, and she said, "that I don't know what song to write by the end of the week." I suggested a duet, to which I picked the song "Thousand Years" by Christina Perri.

So after I told Victoria what she was doing for her song, me and she left the school and went home.

Thursday

I woke up the next day. I headed to school and went to the office to ask if they could tell Victoria to come to my classroom once she got here.

A couple of minutes later, the intercom came on, telling Victoria to come to my classroom. Then I heard a knock on my door and I told whoever was at the door to come in. Victoria came into my classroom and I told them to lock the door.

After Victoria locked the door, I got up and went over to Victoria to give her a hug and ask her how she was doing, and she told me that she "was OK, just a little tired" and I asked her why, and she told me "that she had a bad dream about me and her and that something bad was going to happen to us"

Once she told me what happened in her dream, I went over to hug her and tell her that nothing was going to happen to me or her, because I was going to protect the both of us.

With that, I kissed her on the lips and all too soon the bell rang. She asked me for a late pass and I gave her one along with my phone number so she could call me whenever she needed me.

My first period class came and I told them that they were going to be watching a movie today and they were all happy to watch it too.

The day flew by fast and now I get to see Victoria in my last class of today. Once the bell rang, I told my class that we were going to watch a movie called The Phantom of the Opera. I saw Victoria looking happy, and then I asked her to come to my desk to help me grade some papers. Her smile went away once I asked her that, and she said yes sir, and I was happy.

After she was done grading the paper, she went back to her desk. I was sad now, but the bell rang and everybody left the class except for Victoria. I told Victoria to lock the door and I kissed her and asked her how her day went. She said OK and I kissed her on the lips and told her to head home and get some rest and I would see her tomorrow.

When I told her that, she left my classroom and I packed my stuff up and headed home myself.