Chapter 10

VIctoria pov

10 years later

I'm currently sitting on the balcony of my house sipping on a hot cup of tea. Watching the waves hit the shore line of the beach You might be wondering where I'm located. Well, if you are wondering, I'm back in Thailand.

I know you might want to know what happened between me and Jasper after I graduated from high school and the trip to Paris that he took me on. Well, first off, I came back home to go to one of the best colleges in my state, which is Stayville University, with a full-ride scholarship from being on the basketball team.

I decided to major in engineering with a minor in business administration. Four years after that, I graduated with my Bachelor's degree from Stayville University and Jasper took me on a trip to Mexico to celebrate my achievement.

You will never guess what happened while we were in Mexico. Jasper and I were getting ready for dinner that night. While walking to dinner, Jasper stopped walking and took out a blindfold and told me to cover my eye with it.

I was surprised at first and asked why I needed to wear the blindfold, and he replied, "I have a surprise for you. Come on before it gets too late." Putting the blindfold on, Jasper grabs my hand and pulls me toward wherever we are having dinner.

All of a sudden, we stopped walking and Jasper took the blindfold off of my eyes. Once my eyes adjusted to my surroundings, my eyes went wide because it was so beautiful.

We were surrounded by lanterns hanging up and around the sand with rose petals on the ground and a table with a candle that looked out on the outskirts of the beach

I was in awe of how beautiful the set up was. Jasper grabbed my hand again and walked me to the table and pulled out my chair so I could sit down in it. Jasper soon lifted up the lid that was covering the food, and let me tell you that the food looked so mouth-watering that you honestly have to see it to believe it.

We had the most creamy shrimp scampi and roasted cipollini onions with balsamic dressing, and for dessert, dor dessert cake with strawberries and ice cream.