10.

Freddie

It's been about a month since Ophelia found out that her grandma had passed away. Our lessons were paused, but we still spent every moment together.

I hug her when she needs comfort, I kiss her when she needs a distraction, and I surround her with our friends when she needs a reminder that she has family still.

Although she'd never say it aloud, I knew that Ophelia was panicking about the end of the school year. She was scared to live in an orphanage.

"Hey." Ophelia whispered, flopping down next to me with a sad smile. I pulled her small frame against my chest, and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

"How was your morning, princess?" I replied, adjusting our bodies so she was sat criss cross in front of me. I instantly reached out for her hair, and began braiding it.

"Not bad, Izzie and I snuck out for coffee." She paused, looking back to send me a cheesy smile. "The way you guys showed us last week."

I gasped mockingly. "Without me? I'm wounded." Ophelia giggled lighting at me, letting me continue to braid down her hair.

I finished the braid with a tiny hair tie, and leaned in to press a couple of open mouthed kisses against her neck. A soft moan left her lips as she leaned back against me.

I wrapped my arms around her small waist, and pulled her against my chest

I wrapped my arms around her small waist, and pulled her against my chest. "So, I was wondering.. if maybe, you would like to, erm possibly, go to the Yule Ball with me?" I stuttered out the question that had plagued my mind all day long.

Ophelia turned her body around, now straddling me. A bright smile lit up her face. "Of course, Freddie." She giggled, kissing all over my face.

She placed a final kiss to the corner of my lips, and I pulled her down to meet my lips instead. Her tiny hands trailed up my sides, making their way up to play with my hair.

Ophelia pulled away a few minutes later, and leaned back against me. The door to my room burst open, and Izzie ran inside.

"GIRL-" She yelled, bending over with her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. "We HAVE to go dress shopping, like ASAP." She rushed out to my 'girlfriend.'

Ophelia tilted her head to the side confused. "Iz? We can just go during the next Hogsme-" Izzie cut her off silently with excessive head shaking.

"We can't," she whined dramatically. "We gotta get pretty dresses, Lia."

Ophelia groaned lowly, before turning to kiss me on the lips briefly. "Sorry." She smiled apologetically, before standing up and leaving the room with Izzie.