Chapter 1 - The world of fire

My eyes traced over London's infamous architecture. The cobblestone streets, the beautiful tall and historic buildings. It really wasn't all that special,It was like if New-york put on a suit, and held its pinky out. Such a let down. I sighed and turned from the buildings, only to finally spot a true London beauty. Her curly brown locks, and her lightly tanned skin shone against the sun's rays. While her denim jeans hugged her curves just right. And then there was her friend, the Duff. She looked like Winnie the Pooh got bleached, and decided to grow a stash. 

As long as I keep focus on the objective, I should be fine. I strolled over to the two and flashed them a toothy grin while running my fingers through my hair.

"Hey, I noticed you just came out of the electronics store. Think you can help me? I've got something wrong with my phone."

The angel was about to speak, but Winnie the Pooh stepped forward. Her pink and orange hair falling in her face as she snorted at me. While her practically porcelain skin almost blinded me. 

"We don't work for the store, idiot! Do we look like we do?" 

"You look like you should work in a circus..." I mumbled. 

"What did you say!?" She croaked.

I turned back toward the angel and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry for her, but no we don't work for the store, sir."

I smiled and shook my head.

"Oh no that's fine, I still think you can help me." I went into my pocket and pulled out my phone. "See, my phone doesn't have your number in it. I think that would solve all my problems."

Her cheeks gave off a rosey shade and she chuckled, running her fingers through her hair.

"Oh yeah?"

I nodded. 

"Yeah, I think what would really help me, would be dinner later."

I went into my sleeve and crossed my fingers. Creating a vine and producing a rose. I took it out and held it out to the girl. Before she could speak, the Pokemon pulled her back.

"We don't want your number, okay? Can't you see that you're making her uncomfortable!?"

I grabbed the girl's head and just moved her aside, while I saw the angel's eyes widen in panic. .

"Dal, it's okay really, you don't-"  

Before the angel could finish, Miltank came back over and sprayed me in the face with pepper spray.

"Ah! What the hell!?" I yelled and grabbed my eyes.

"Dalorous!" The angel yelled. 

"What the hell's wrong with you humpty dumpty!?" I cried. 

I managed to force my eyes open, just to see the angel winding up her hand and slapping me. 

"How dare you say that to her!" She snapped.

"Ah! I hate Duffs!" 

I leaned back against the brick walls of the Alley and kept washing my eyes out. My small goblin familiar walked closer to me and shoved a rag in my face. It had been four hours of scrubbing, but I could finally open my eyes again.

"I hate London." I grumbled.

"Master Zack, maybe you should just focus on the task at hand then?" Bean, my goblin suggested.

"I just wanted a normal date, a normal freaking date."

"Well, we can leave sooner now. I've located the S-class, Helios comet."