dead time

The smell of wet dog filled the room you were in. The ropes around your hands, waist, and ankles ached for release. Your eyes darted around the dark room frantically, trying to adjust to the darkness. You felt your heart pound heavily against your ribs. Sweat beaded on your forehead. Tied to a chair. The sound of your own breath was all you could hear.

What the hell happened? Where were you? You couldn't help it. Fear crawled into every cell that made up your body. You remembered the purple cat injecting you with something, then you blacked out, and somehow ended up here.

You felt hot and cold at the same time. Minutes passed and finally, you heard a familiar noise. The clicks of heels coming down the hallway, heading directly to your door. You stared ahead, ready for whatever hell awaited you.

You heard the door open. You instantly recognized the tall silhouette in the door frame. 

The clicks of his heels inched closer and closer towards you at a slow almost menacing pace. You lowered your head, and shut your eyes tight, hoping this would all disappear.

His gloved hand gently head firmly held your chin, lifting it up towards him. You opened your eyes hesitantly...

grrrrr! I hate fureez!! 😡😡