driving

You rolled down the window, letting the fast wind blow through your fur, one hand gripped the steering wheel, the other outside the window of your car. you loved going on mini road trips by yourself, speeding down the highway, wind through your hair, watching the colorful sunset colors paint the sky as you chomped on a gas station hotdog, blasting music on the radio. It was summertime and you just started your 4 months of vacation, you decided heading on a road trip was a good way to unwind and relax after all the hard work you've been putting in these last few months. You pulled over to a nearby gas station to fill your car up with gas, and to get some food. You picked up some snacks and a old sandwich and got back in your car, pulling out your phone. You found a interesting place you had marked down on your phone a while ago.  You've been wanting to vlog something cool to show to your friends, Alfred and Kao. It's been your guy's dream to start up a YouTube channel filled with vlogs exploring multiple places, and this was the chance to do it. You found a unknown location one day snooping around on the internet, a supposedly abandoned mental hospital, and you've been wanting to explore it for a good while, but with work being incredibly stressful you couldn't find a good time to find it yourself, but now was the perfect time. With your equipment in the backseat of your car and your phone with the location, you began to make way to the hospital as google maps guided you on the streets.

You started to notice the further you drove to the hospital, the scarcer civilization got. Looking out the window the sky was no longer painted with beautiful sunset colors, but was now a sickly grey. The only light surrounding the area was the moon. No light posts, no houses, no nothing. But this didn't stop you, in fact, here you were, dipping your hand in a bag of chips and lazily stuffing them in your mouth as you listened to the radio music.

"you have arrived at your destination"

You slammed the breaks on your car for dramatic effect, and jumped through the car window. You stretched your limbs, and took a deep breath taking in all the cool air. Looking around you, you noticed that you made it to a very small town, with houses being miles away from each other, it seemed that the population was barely under 100. The moon was now covered with giant grey clouds and a eerie fog surrounded you.

(here's a picture for visualization :D)

You opened the back door of your car and grabbed your backpack filled with various things, grabbed your camera and most importantly your phone

You opened the back door of your car and grabbed your backpack filled with various things, grabbed your camera and most importantly your phone. You slammed the door shut, pulled out your car keys and locked the car. You began to follow the barely existing pavement leading straight into the woods, which your phone told you where the hospital was.
After a good five minutes of walking, using your phone as a flashlight, you approach a sign, seemingly the hospital sign. You walked closer to it and dusted it off revealing the words "sunshine hospital"written on the sign.

(another picture for visualization :D)

"holy shit"

here you were, your eyes wide as you stood in front of the massive hospital, covered in vegetation, giving off very haunted vibes. It was huge, it looked to be about 20 floors, which very much intimidated you. You held out your phone and snapped a pic, and immediately sent it to Alfred and Kao.

Not Delivered

"Oh crap".