chapter 1

I was turning on the radio to my car when i heard trampoline go on, i got so excited that i started lip syncing to it and posted it to my twitter
@yourgirlkylie "omfg i cant believe they are playing trampoline on the radio rn, this actually made my morning @kalinwhite @yourboymyles" (idk whos twitter that is just made it up 😂)
I was on my way to college by then and when i parked i saw my bestfriend jessica, she ran towards me with excitement and almost tripped half way, "what's wrong? why are you so excited?!" i asked she responded quickly "MY MOM JUST GOT ME TWO VIP TICKETS TO KALIN AND MYLES, WE ARE GOING TO MEET THEM!" i laughed at her for a little and said "im so happy that you are going to meet them but dont you remember i have met them before this might even be my 4 time meeting them" jessica just rolled her eyes and walked to my locker to put the ticket in my binder she then just walked away to class i just smirked a little and walked to class.

The concert was in 2 days but i dont know why i was pretty excited to see the boys i havent seen them since they came last year during the chase dreams tour and by then kalin actually followed me on twitter and noticed me in the crowd at the concert but you know what i really did want to go so i went over to jessicas house and planned out what we are going to say to them and what to wear. "WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR! I REALLY WANT TO IMPRESS MYLES AND IDK OMFG IM SO NERVOUS" jessica yelled, "dont worry everything is gonna be fine just dont fangirl to much" i said laughing jessica then rolled her eyes while smiling and walked into her closet.

(sorry this one was short i just noticed that 😜😂)