{Chapter 10} That's not Everything

Disclaimer: I do now own the harry potter characters.

Chapter 10: That’s not Everything

            I watched as Marley collapsed in my arms, as she passed out, George, dad and mum came rushing out seeing what I was yelling about. I heard a yelp, most likely from mum as I turned around with Marley still in my arms.

“Oh my!” I heard mum’s voice.

“Fred, what happened?” Dad asked me as I looked up at him.

“I have no idea, she just stopped on the porch and then said something like ‘make them stop,’ she was holding her head. And before I knew it she passed out.” I said looking down at the unconscious girl in my arms. What had happened? “I’m going to set her on the couch, is Clary inside?” I asked stopping slightly; I didn’t want Clary to see her unconscious mom and start to worry as well.

“She’s upstairs with Caitlin.” George said as I nodded and walked into the living room, to see Ginny, Ron and Harry all standing around the room as their eyes widened slightly once they noticed Marley in my arms.

“What the bloody hell happened?” Ron yelled as I rolled my eyes at my younger brother and moved past him, setting Marley down lightly on the couch.

“What do you think?” I asked, “She passed out.”

“Why?” Ginny and Harry both asked as I sighed.

“I’m not really sure. She said something like ‘make them stop’ and before I knew it she passed out. It seemed like her head was hurting or something, it couldn’t have been Apparating.” I said remembering she had Apparated with me before, I remembered, she didn’t.

“Step aside step aside. Give the girl some room.” Mum yelled shoving me out of the way as I glared at her and then sighed as I plopped down on the couch. “Oh dear she’s burning up.” Mum said lightly as she placed her hand on Marley’s head. She did something with her wand and soon there was a cool wet rag placed on top of Marley’s forehead. “Dear, she doesn’t seem to be hurt or anything… Maybe she was just a tad bit faint.”

“I doubt it. Marley hardly ever faints, she blushes and falls a lot but she hardly faints.” I said with a smile, as everyone looked at me as I shrugged, “What can I say, I know the girl pretty well.”

I received a bunch of sad looks then, I hated those looks. They just reminded me of how Marley will probably never really remember me… at least not fully I don’t think. “Maybe she remembered something.” I heard Harry’s voice as I cocked an eyebrow at the boy. He looked the same the last time I saw him, messy brown hair, green eyes under his glasses, and that lightning bolt, though it never hurt him anymore. I sighed wearily.

“I doubt it…” I said, I couldn’t possibly see Marley remembering something, not now.