02

(This chapter has sexual content!!)

Judd and I had decided to go out for dinner instead of eating at his place. He pulled into an empty parking lot, the building left abandoned. He turned my van off and hopped out, gathering the pile of blankets and candles he'd brought. He wouldn't tell me why or what we were doing, he just motioned to the building with his head.

I walked over to the front doors and opened them, holding one for Judd. He headed inside and took a turn through an aisle. I followed quickly behind, my eyes darting around the dark and empty building. He took a few more turns before stopping and beginning to lay the blankets down. He sat some candles down and lit them, glancing up at me every so often. He sat his lighter down and walked over to me. "Happy 3 years."

He gripped my chin gently and pulled me into a kiss, his lips curved into a slight smile. Judd was an asshole through and through but he had his moments that no one was allowed to see, moments where he'd show his emotion and adoration, his devotion. It took a long time for me to gain his trust.  I slipped my fingers through his belt loops and gripped them tightly, keeping him as close as I could. He deepened the kiss, his lips fighting against mine.  "Take your shoes off." He whispered, tugging at the end of my shirt. I kicked off my boots and stared up at him.

He slipped my shirt off before shedding his own. His hands quickly found my hips, his fingers digging into them roughly. "I want you to know how much I love you." He groaned out as he grinded against me. "Yeah?" I asked breathlessly in between kisses. "Yeah. I'll do whatever you want me to." I thought for a moment. "I want you to take me, love me the way you want to." He lifted me up by my thighs and carried me over to the pillet he'd made.

He laid me down and helped me shed the rest of my clothing. "Are you sure you could handle it?" He asked with a grin as he knelt between my spread legs. "I can handle anything you do." I wasn't sure if I meant it or not, as I was still a virgin. I'd agreed to do it on our 3 year anniversary, I'd wanted to see if he deserved it. He never brought it up again or made jokes about it or pressured me.

"We'll see." He said as he crawled back, laying down on his stomach. He gripped my hips and pulled me close, his face inches away from my already soaked core. He slowly ran his tongue in between the lips before focusing on my clit. My breath hitched in my throat, my stomach twisting into knots. I ran my fingers through his hair before roughly gripping it, holding him in place. "F-Fuck! Judd!" I moaned out, grinding against his tongue. "Sh-Shit!" I squeaked out.

He quickly pulled away when my breathing sped up, knowing I was close. He wiped his mouth and moved back onto his knees. "Not yet, princess. Just wait. You'll cum, I promise." I watch him unzip his jeans and quickly slide them off. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock, thrusting into it a few times. He moved my hand and guided himself inside, slowly thrusting in. I gasped at the feeling, my hands balling into fists. He was a lot thicker than the toy I had at home, I hadn't expected it.

He gripped my chin, forcing eye contact with me. "Let me know if it gets to be too much." He whispered as he planted a soft kiss on my lips. He placed his free hand on my hip and held me in place as he began to pound in. I felt like I couldn't breath, he was taking my air every time I managed to get some. He roughly began to suck on my neck in different places, leaving a trail of hickeys down my neck. "If you pass out, I'm still going to use you." My face flushed brightly. "P-Please do. D-Don't stop-p!"

He grinned at my squeaks and moans, my gasps and whimpers. I dug my nails roughly into his back as he stood, never pulling out. He slammed me against the wall and thrusted faster, chuckling when I quietly begged for more. "Mm, if you like this, you're gonna love what I do next." He growled, nipping at my earlobe. He pulled out and turned me around, forcing me over. He slammed into me from behind, using my hips to pull me into him.

It wasn't long before we released, I did long before him. I shuddered at the feeling of him filling me. "We're gonna go home and you're gonna get a shower." He motioned to the blood running down my legs. I nodded in agreement and ran a hand through my hair which was now drenched in sweat.  He helped me dress myself then led me outside. I hopped up into the van and leaned back into the seat. I couldn't stop staring at Judd, he'd just took my virginity and shown me things I didn't even know I was into.