Chapter 3

For Eileánóir, it was yet another boring day. She had to wake up early in the morning as she had to go to the Academy. For the past months, she'd been going to the Beaux-Arts of Brussels after being accepted into the school. She had felt weird at first, waking up in an hospital bed. They had told them that she'd been missing for years and they had found her unconscious in a field not so far from the hospital. They had no explanation as to why and where she disappeared all those years and how she reappeared out of nowhere but surprisingly, no one had asked her further questions about the matter.  She had felt weird, like she didn't belong there, yet she recognised every street and building she had always seen. After the confusion of the missing case got away, she had tried to have an everyday life of waking up, going to school, going back home and cooking then sleeping. She hated it. That routine of doing the same thing over and over again, not having time to do as she pleases. It was everything she had always known but she hated it like she had somehow lived another way.
Yet she got up and got prepared like every other day.
It was when she reached the Beaux-Arts that she felt weird. Like something unusual was about to happen. She entered the school by the glass doors at the front of the building after going up the couple of stairs and walked in the aisles of the school that was an old abbaye of some sort judging by the way the building had been built and how old it was.
She finally reached the stairs that would take her to her drawing classes when she saw a young girl that looked like she didn't belong there. She had never seen her in the school before and by the look of it, she was lost.
Eileánóir looked at her phone to see the time and went to the girl, seeing that she still had some time left before the models would be there for the drawing class.
"Bonjour, tu cherches une classe?" (Hello, Are you looking for a lesson?)  She said to the girl who turned her head to the red headed girl. The girl looked even more confused when she heard her talking which told her that she mustn't speak French.
"Spreek je nederlands?" (Do you speak Dutch?) Eileánóir asked the girl, trying Dutch this time as it was another official language of the county.
"Do you speak English?" she tried then when she saw the even more confused look on the blonde's face. She smiled when the girl finally nodded.
"Could you show me where the drawing class is? I'm new here and I don't know anything about the classes here," the blonde girl said, showing a paper to Eileánóir.
She looked quickly at it, finding what looked like her name and the name of Eileánóir's main teacher which showed her that they would be in the same classes.
"Mor? Is that right?" The girl, Mor, looked surprised when Eileánóir said her name, probably asking herself how she knew her name until she showed her the paper in her hand with her name. Mor, after looking at the paper, looked disappointed which made Eileánóir confused but brushed it off as she had to go to her class.
"You can follow me, we're in the same major," she smiled and took the stairs, looking back sometimes to see if Mor was following.
"So why are you arriving in the middle of the year if I can ask?" Eileánóir took the second stairs then walked the aisle to her class with Mor.
"Oh," Mor looked taken back like she hadn't expected that question. "Well," she began, searching for her words. "I just arrived in the country and I wanted to take some classes in advance for next year."

"Well, good luck with that," she giggled. "You're going to see the most stressing part of the year right now, it might discourage you for next year." She pushed the door to the workshop and showed Mor around as they were the first ones to arrive. 

"You can put your things beside mine, and take that spot," Eileánóir showed the blonde girl the empty stool beside the chair she had put her bag on. "I'll cut some paper for both of us and I'll show you how these lessons work," she said, knowing the teachers won't arrive until noon on a Monday. 

Mor looked puzzled when Eileánóir came back with two pieces of paper bigger than her, rolled them and put them against what she could only explain as a moving wall folded in two, each panel the size of a door but taller. 

"What is this?" Mor couldn't look more confused as she looked at everything in front of her that Eileánóir was so familiar with. She really should've dug more information about this place before going in as a student. Her cover is going to be blown pretty quickly if she doesn't even understand a word of what they're going to tell her about the classes. 

Eileánóir only giggled like she understood why Mor was confused. "I was taken aback too at first but you'll find your way around all of this quickly, I promise," the girl smiled at Mor and her heart soften as she remembered how sweet she was with strangers in Prythian. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that what she's feeling right now, how lost she is in this world, is how Eil' was in Prythian at first. She realises now how difficult it must have been for her to arrive in a world she doesn't know and meet them after she'd been in the Autumn Court. She doesn't even know how she had ended up in the mortal lands but she hoped that Feyre had helped her and told her about what was beyond the wall at that time. 

"Hey," Eil' took Mor's hand which brought her back to the workshop, surrounded by the panels and the smell of paint. "Everything will be okay, I'll help you find your marks and everyone here is nice." She must have looked concerned while thinking about all of this which might have alarmed Eileánóir. 

Mor smiled at her, brushing Eil's hand with her thumb. "Thank you," she let go of her hand, taking a seat on the stool. "I hope we can be friends," she looked at the girl who had changed a lot in appearance since she disappeared from Prythian. 

At that, Eil' looked surprised at first but then smiled warmly at Mor. "Sure thing!" 

---