Untitled part

A/n: I'm not dead...yet. Also WTF??? 3K PEOPLE READ THIS? I THOUGHT THIS WAS PURE BULLSHIT. HOW COME YOU GUYS LIKED IT SO MUCH?

So, being the good friend that he is, Sung Jin-Woo decided to tear out a sleeve of his shirt to tie up Woo Jin Chul's bleeding knuckles. 

But a new issue arose with that action, Woo Jin-Chul was now trying to get Sung Jin-Woo to wear his jacket. Probably, trying to keep the Omega from getting cold in the dungeon.

After some resistance, Sung Jin-Woo finally relented and decided to let Woo Jin-Chul have his way with things.

"Awwwwwww, look at you. Indulging your fated so much." Hearing that sentence, Sung Jin-Woo had decided to bash this man's head into the ground as soon as he gets out of here and Hunter Woo is healed.

However, before Sung Jin-Woo could say anything to the man on the other side of him, the big dog in the body of Hunter Woo Jin-Chul had decided to change tactics and was now licking Sung Jin-Woo's lips while also peppering his face with occasional kisses. (Jin-Woo could've sworn that the man tried to take a bite out of his cheeks but he had no way to prove it).

Now, the situation was starting to get dire because being showered in so much affection would certainly cloud Sung Jin-Woo's judgement. He might actually get used to all this affection and that won't be good for anyone.

He had to do something and he had to do it fast.

After some thinking (and being smothered with more kisses and licks), Sung Jin-Woo decided to try and stand up so that Woo Jin-Chul would stop trying hold Sung Jin-Woo in his lap.

But there was a problem with this idea because Woo Jin-Chul would simply not stop trying to rub his scent all over Sung Jin-Woo and he wouldn't let go of the smaller man either.

After contemplating for a long time, Sung Jin-Woo could only hope that asking Woo Jin-Chul would be enough to get the man away from him. He did not want to hurt the hunter who was only trying to keep him safe by masking the Omega's scent (Sung Jin-Woo had come to this realisation when Woo Jin-Chul had put both his hands on Jin-Woo's nape in an effort to dampen the pheromone's scent.)

"Hunter....Uhhhh..." Sung Jin-Woo's face went bright red because he was supposed to call Woo Jin-Chul intimately and he had never called anyone in that manner. Not even his own sister but he had to do this if he wanted to escape this prison of sweetness that the Alpha had managed to create. So, after thickening his face, Sung Jin-Woo said,"Jin-Woo, can you please let me stand up now?"

"Hahahaha, you really think that the words of an Omega, an Alpha? Alphas don't like to be commanded Hunter-nim, I would suggest that you change your tact..." before the annoying man (whose name Sung Jin-Woo had forgotten) could finish his sentence, Woo Jin-Chul had very obediently stood up and gave Sung Jin-Woo some space to stand up.

Looking at the dumbfounded expression on the man's face, Sung Jin-Woo couldn't help but think "this is my mate you idiot, not some stupid Alpha"

This thought gave Sung Jin-Woo a pause, why would he refer to Woo Jin-Chul as his mate even in his sub conscious thoughts?

Yes, the drug induced personality of Woo Jin-Chul was very affectionate towards him but he wasn't stupid enough to think that the real Woo Jin-Chuk would hold the same affection for him.

He had to do something to get out of this strange place fast so that he could hide in a corner and lick his wounds when the real Woo Jin-Chul showed only professionalism towards him.

Before Sung Jin-Woo could think about anything else, he heard another whine coming from the Alpha standing in the far corner of the room. He seemed like he wanted to touch Sung Jin-Woo desperately but it looked like he wanted permission.

And although Sung Jin-Woo knew that he would come to regret this decision in the near future, he still opened his arms wide in an invitation for a hug towards the alpha.

A/n: do you guys have any ideas on what other fluffy things could happen before they get out of here? I'm kinda out of brain juice.