Pretend that this is a very clever chapter title

'There's no other option. I'll have to do this.'

Jin-Woo disliked using his position as an Omega to escape a situation that's why he wore a suppressor. But now, he was forced to use his second gender as his last hope for survival.

Struggling to reach his neck, Jin-Woo finally managed to remove the suppressor from his scent glands and let his scent flood out.

As soon as he did that, Hunter Woo relaxed his grip on Jin-Woo's neck. Just as he thought that he was safe now, Hunter Woo moved again and Jin-Woo was ready for another attack but instead he was tightly hugged by the other.

He was very confused with this turn of events.

"Oh! That's never happened before. Usually when the Alphas wake up, they kill everyone in their cell, no matter who the other person is. I have seen many people kill their friends and family under the intoxication and then kill themselves when they come to their senses and realise what they had done. This is the first time I have seen an Alpha act in such a peculiar way. Has he never smelled your pheromones before?"

"No."

"Ahhhhh, that explains it. You are fated mates and due to that connection, the Alpha is unable to attack you no matter how much someone forces him."

They were fated mates? The rarest form of couples present? Jin-Woo actually had a fated mate. A small flicker of hope and happiness was ignited in his chest.

Noticing that he's getting hopeful, Jin-Woo decided to squash the hope. He shouldn't believe this man and get unnecessarily happy only for this happiness to be destroyed later.

He decided to change the topic,"Didn't you say that Alphas kill everyone in their cell? I can sense that you're not an Alpha neither an Omega so how did you manage to survive?"

"Oh! You're right, I'm a Beta and I Survived because I managed to kill my Alpha friend before he even woke up. I was about to suggest that you should do the same but your mate woke up earlier than expected."

Before Jin-Woo could interrogate this man any further, he heard a whine coming from the hunter who was currently hugging him and refusing to let go. As soon as Jin-Woo glanced at Jin-Chul, he saw the Alpha's face light up as if he had gotten everything he ever wanted. Jin-Woo could have sworn that he saw a dog's tail waving behind the hunter.

Although Jin-Woo didn't like human contact at all, he was surprisingly ok with Hunter Woo Jin-Chul sticking to him.

After making sure that Woo Jin-Chul wasn't distressed, Jin-Woo shifted his attention back to the other man but before he could even utter a single word, he was suddenly hoisted into the air, Woo Jin-Chul carrying him in his arms and Jin-Woo grew completely red.

"Hunter-nim, put me down."

Listening to Jin-Woo's statement, Jin-Chul whined once again. He didn't like the fact that his mate was calling him so formally.

After carrying Jin-Woo to a relatively cleaner place in the cell, Jin-Chul sat down and hugged Jin-Woo once again. Still whining.

Jin-Woo was very confused with this behaviour. Did he do something wrong? Is Hunter Woo in distress? And why isn't he talking in the human language?

"Hunter-nim, are you ok? Do you need help with something?"

This sentence made Jin-Chul whine even more as he tightened his grip on Jin-Woo's torso and buried his face in Jin-Woo's neck.

This series of actions confused Jin-Woo even more. What's the problem?

"Don't you have common sense? How can an Alpha be ok with their fated mate calling them formally?" The man- Choi Yong-Soo- decided to clear this clueless Omega's confusions.

He was in awe of how oblivious this person can be.

"We are not fated mates! We are just acquaintances. Stop with this trash..." before Jin-Woo could finish his sentence, Jin-Chul whined once again, demanding full attention from the Omega.

Defeated, Sung Jin-Woo decided to use the strange man's advice,"Hunter.... Uh... No....Jin-Chul are you ok?"

As soon as he uttered this sentence, Jin-Woo could have sworn that the metaphorical tail behind the Alpha was about to materialise for real. This man looks so happy with just a simple sentence!

"See? I told you." The man decided to butt in again.

"..." Jin-Woo didn't know what to say, he knew that the man was right but he didn't want to harbour hope that will be vanquished as soon as the drug wears off.

While Jin-Woo was lost in his thoughts, he felt something wet sliding on his neck. At first, he was confused as to what it was but then he suddenly realised that Jin-Chul was licking him! He was actually licking Jin-Woo! Why???

"He seems to be trying to comfort you by licking the wound on your neck."

This guy was slowly getting irritating, even though he was correct every time, it was still irritating when he interrupted things that didn't need his feedback.

As Jin-Woo was seething with anger towards this idiot, he noticed that Jin-Chul's bleeding knuckles still haven't healed properly.

This was a much more worrisome thing than the measly suffocation marks left by Jin-Chul on his neck. But looking at the Alpha's actions, it's most likely that he has no idea of his bleeding knuckles and won't take care of them.

(A/n: this chapter is half finished but I was interrupted by someone when I was writing it so you guys will now have to suffer with this cliff hanger(?))