Part 8 - Gearing up for Sangeet

Hello everyone!!
Thanks for your votes and comments😍😍 and sorry for the late update! Couldn't help it!
Here's the next part!
Hope y'all like it!
(Flashbacks in italics)
__________________________

After their photoshoot, the family had lunch together.. then after half an hour of rest, they started getting ready..
But the bride and groom were so excited, that despite a tiring photoshoot in the morning, they didn't even rest for a second, they started getting ready immediately after lunch..

Devika was chilling in Anu's room, while Anu ran around the room getting her outfit, jewellery make up ready..and Mukku was chilling in Anuj's room, who was just pacing the room getting his clothes ready.. and worrying about his dance steps..

Mukku called Devika..
Devika:"Hello..bol Mukku"
Mukku:" Yaar main na bohot bore ho rahi hun.. bhai bas yahan se wahan chakkar laga raha hai ek second ka rest nahi kiya iss bande ne isko dekh ke main thak jaungi"
Devika:" Haan yaar.. ye Anu bhi na.. aise hi kar rahi hai.. lunch ke baad ek minute baithi bhi nahi hai.. isse dekh ke mujhe chakkar aa raha hai"
Mukku:" Toh chalo na hum dono mere room me jaake kinjal ke saath chill karte hain thodi der.. phir ready hojayenge"

Devika agreed and left Anu's room..
Mukku left Anuj's room
GK was with Bapuji and Mamaji..

So maan were alone in their rooms..

Anuj decided to go to Anu's room since she was alone..
He went to her room and was about to knock when he saw that the door was slightly ajar.. he opened the door without making noise and smiled, seeing his Anu facing the mirror, trying out her jewellery..

He slowly walked up to her.. she was surprised when she saw him in the mirror.. and she blushed looking at his smirk and slow, deliberate steps.. he came up to her and stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder, he lovingly watched her in the mirror..

Anu:" Aap yahan kyu?"
Anuj:" Maine socha tum thak gayi hogi subhe se baar baar kapde change karke.. toh main zara help kardu" and winked at her
Anu blushed a deep red as her jaw dropped open at this remark from her besharam bholuram..
She hit his arm which was wrapped around her waist, and tried to get out of from his grip

Anu:" Chodiye ne Anu"
Anuj didn't reply, he just tightened his grip as much as he could without hurting her and nuzzled his nose at the side of her neck..

Anu felt a current of pleasure run through her.. as she slowly whispered.."Anooj"

Anuj placed his cheek against hers, his stubble tickling her

Anuj:" Hmm"
Anu:" Anuj jaiye ne aap bhi taiyaar ho jaiye, hume der ho jaayegi.. sangeet mera favorite function hai ne.."
Anuj:" Anu rehne do na.. tumhe chod ke jaane ka mann nahi kar raha"
Anu:" Anuj aapke bina toh mera bhi mann nahi lagta..par ab bas 2 din aur.. parso toh humaari shaadi hai ne.."
Anuj's smile widens..
Anuj:" Mujhe toh abhi bhi believe nahi ho raha ki yeh sapna nahi sach hai"
Anu smiles and pinches his hand..
Anu:" Ab hua yakeen?"
Anuj yelps and leaves her... Anu starts laughing
Anuj:" Accha ji.. ab dekho main sangeet me sabke saamne iska badla lunga..sabke saamne stage pe tumhaare saath romance karunga"
Anu:😳😳
Anuj turns her around, leans forward and kisses her neck, making her gasp, winks at her
Anuj:" Taiyyar rehna meri jaan"
And smirking, walks out of the door
Anu smiles to herself, and starts getting ready..  but her mind and heart were still thinking about Anuj.. she could still feel his touch on her arms, face, waist.. she wondered what he was planning to that evening..
Thinking about all this.. her mind wandered to  their sangeet rehersals..

As they were practising their couple dance, they had held hands, touched each other, hugged each other multiple times..
She recollected how each touch of his made her blush as if it was the first.. how she would be out of breath every now and then- not because of the dance, but because of his proximity.. 
She blushed even more as she recollected that one incident.. after their family group dance rehersal, as she had walked up to a table to drink water, Anuj had followed her and stood in front of her.. trapping her in between the table and himself..
Anu:" Kya hai"
Anuj:" Kise"
Anu:" Aapko"
Anuj:" Mujhe... tumse pyaar hai"
Anu:" Pata hai.. par abhi yahaan pura parivar hai"
Anuj, raising his eyebrow:" Toh tum batao kaha chalna hai"
Anu:" Mujhe jaana hai.. Mukku aur Devika ka dance choreograph karne.. aap hatiye"
Anuj:" Nahi hata toh"
Anu:" Toh main chillaungi"
Anuj:" accha, kaise?"
Anu, screams:" BAPUJIIII"
Anuj is scared and quickly steps aside..
Bapuji:" Kya hua Anu beta?"
Anu:" Kuch nahi main puch rahi thi aapko paani du?"
Looking at Anuj, she laughs and runs away..