Part 5- A Day full of Surprises

Hello everyone!!
Thanks for your votes and comments😍😍
Here's the next part!
Hope it's worth all the suspense..
This is a complete #maan romance part!
Hope y'all like it!

_________________

Anuj:" Anu..Anu.. ye kya.. "

She had never said this to him.. he knew, but she had never said it, she had said It indirectly or through her gestures a million times.. but never directly.. she had never said it before..neither in front of everyone, nor alone.. but today she had clearly written it on her palm.. for the world to see..

He was driven out of this trance by Anu's voice.. she said,
Anu:"Main aapse bohot bohot bohot pyaar karti hu Anuj"

Anuj:" Wait.. what did you say.. kya..kya kaha tumne?"

Anu blushed, and shook her bholuram by the shoulders..

Anu:" Anoooooojjj maine kaha ..
I love you.."

Anuj(starting to realise and smile):"Kya.."

Anu(blushing even more):"Hu tamne prem karu chu Anuj"

Yes.. she had said it.. she had said what his heart has yearned to hear forever.. he knew she loved her.. and she had expressed it through actions a lot of times.. she had said those 7 magical words .. he was ecstatic that day too.. but a small part of his heart still wished to hear those 3 magical words from her.. he wished that everytime he said I love you to her.. she'd say I love you too.. but he told himself that he was being too greedy... and shut that wish deep into his heart.. but today she had fulfilled his unexpressed wish.. she had said it thrice.. she had written it on her palm.. her mehendi consisted of a heart like the one she'd drawn on his hand.. and inside the heart, she'd written - "Hu tamne prem karu chu Anuj" in gujarati.. and on her fingers, she had written " I Love You Anuj ♡" one word on each finger and the the heart on her thumb.. 

Anuj was overwhelmed.. he didn't know what to say.. so he just hugged her tight, and picked her up and twirled her around.. she was crying happy tears, just like him, and clutched at his shoulders tight.. but she didn't stop him.. she knew he won't ever let her fall..

Anuj:"I.. I love you Anu.. I love you so much..
Thank you so much  for the surprise baby.. I love you.. I LOVE YOU"

Anu blushed as he set her down.. but she didn't let go of him.. she held him tight and buried her face in his chest.. as he wrapped his arms around her once again..

Anu(whispered): "I love you too Anuj"

He kissed her hair... and placed his chin on her head..
A few peaceful moments later..

Anu:" Anuj.."

Anuj:"Hmm"

Anu:" aapke liye ek aur surprise hai"

Anuj, slowly pulling away.. raised his eyebrows..

Anu:" Dikhau?"

Anuj nodded.. and she slowly started sliding her pallu off from one side...

Anuj:" Anu.. ye sab abhi.. bahar sablog hain.. aur shaadi me toh bas do hi din baaki hain toh.."

Anu(a bit annoyed):" Aap chup rahiye jara do minute.. kuch bhi sochte rehte hain aap.. "

and she adjusted the pallu a bit to the side... and then shifted the top of her blouse a little bit..
And Anuj saw her surprise..
She had got a permanent tattoo of his name on the left side of her chest.. near her heart.. 

He was speechless...yet again..
After a few seconds ..
Anuj: "Anu ye.. ye kyu.. kab.. tumhe dard hua hoga na.. "

Anu:" Nahi dard nahi hua.. main aapka diya hua gulaab apne haath me pakad ke bas aapke baare me soch rahi thi.."